"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

School HELP!

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
614
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
Making the most of MY life
Hi guys.
I just got given a sheet and i need to do a 6 minute oral presentation for english. I can do anything , but it has to be like teaching the class somethign like how to build a car. Or a current issue, or something bout the mind and how ppl think etc. You get the gist. Thing is im not that good at much so i duno what to talk bout, can u dudes give me some ideas, it needs to be for 6 minutes -_-
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

DJ Alejandro

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2001
Messages
494
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
Southern Philippines
ok, i wouldn't know why you don't just ask your friends but, how about teaching how to avoid this 'sheet' in the first place. whatever it is.
:rolleyes:
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
well, what about teaching your friends on either soemthing really obscure like the fact we are all built out of tiny bits of energy, or teaching them about something radical views that you hold
 

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
614
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
Making the most of MY life
thats what i wanna hear JSH, something unusual which wont bore them.
I know heaps bout the body and bulking and cutting cycles etc. But im cutting atm so i wont exactly look like i have done them both lol. Where can i get info to study bou tthe body's energy etc.
I am able to draw pictures on the board aswell so pictures are a help. I need to involve the class aswell.:p
 

Da Joa

Don Juan
Joined
May 2, 2004
Messages
25
Reaction score
0
Age
41
It's right in front of your eyes, man...

6 minute presentation on how to be a Don Juan.

Girls in your class will be infatuated with you after this.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
personally not Da Joa, or do a presentation on Nietsche or some philoshphy. What are your interests;
 
Top