Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Schizophrenic "Time Spacing" to drive INTEREST level

ShawnStJames

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 21, 2003
Messages
20
Reaction score
0
Location
Malibu
I've concluded that theres almost an INVERSE relationship to how YOUR interest level corresponds to hers.

In short, I think I've sabotoged myself untold times by playing my "hand".

A girl is an emotional creature,, but they SENSE things that we dont. Its hard to HIDE your feelings toward her.

BUt you NEED to.

How do you do it?

I practice a few techniques including dating several people at once(this works on ME,,,not her), keeping busy, etc.

But you may not have thought of REGULATING yourself in your time with her.

THis means that you not only dont call her EVERY day,,,but you vary WHEN you call. There is no pattern to it. Sometimes you dont call when youre SUPPOSED to. Youre generally unavailable.

TYpical week: You call her on tuesday night. Ten minute convo.

She calls you thursday wondering what youre up to.

You DONT call her. She calls YOU again saturday morning. Youre NOT available.

You call her sunday night. She wonders what you've been up to.
You let her know you've been tied with with many things.

Her interest level is growing.

Why?

First of all, she realizes that she's probably your TENTH priority. Women love this kind of challenge.

BUt dont TELL her this.

Just be a schizophrenically unpredictable and use time spacing which seems illogical.

See if it works for you.

BTW.......when you first meet a girl to ask out,,,try this time schedule:

Wait FOUR days before calling her. Ask her to coffee for a tuesday night.

After the date wait another FOUR days.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 20, 2004
Messages
600
Reaction score
0
Age
40
this is a bsic DJ princicple... Grow a life so women arn't a first priority rather your life is.

But most AFC's arn't ready to accept this. SO we have to go around it give them women then teach them to accept this.
 
Top