Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Scheduled date... In the day, she just find a excuse (Fourth time that happened)

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes if you are in Brazil or anywhere in Southern Americas, IRL(in real life) seems to work so much better than the US.
Last time I was in Colombia and Mexico, it literally reminded me of the ways and the crap we could get away with trying to pickup gals IRL like I used to do in the 80's. It was soooo liberating not having a woman be offended, or look at you weird, or call the cops on you with a #metoo lawsuit attached with it.
You don't know how lucky you have it down there when it comes to that aspect. :up:
Heard about that man!! But I think it works only with foreign guys.

Don't know if native guys this works good. Unless the guy is quite a 9-10.

Some girls here is getting just that way in US. There is a huge amount of feminists... at least near my town.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would advice you (altough its not my field) the following pictures.

1 your face, it has to be visible so no half faces or funny filters, also no beta mimic since you're not asking for approval or apologizing for anything.

2)your body but without showing that you trying to impress (naked chest at the beach rather than selfie at the gym)

3)social life picture, has to look like a group of guys with decent attires in a decent place

4)something about your hobbies, those dj ones are fine but better yet would be a third person one from behind your back so girls can see both u and the crowd.

Better to look c0cky than beta trust me on that, better overdo with pride than with humbleness....girls dont think as we do.
Gold tips man! Thanks a lot!!

Gonna start doing that! Looking at that point, it seems to be way effective!

EyeOnThePrize

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Blacksheep
Take down any pictures of you looking at the camera unless it's with a group of people. Every picture needs to look effortless, like it's nothing to you. Just like how you acted with the girl that came over. You acted like her flake was nothing(although no way I would ask out a flake on a second date, much less fourth).

OkCupid did a study a while back and saw women most liked pictures of men looking down and away. You don't have to follow that to a tee, but the point is looking directly at the camera can come off as needy or forced and intimidating. And like others have said get some effortless group shots.

Also like others say work on IRL game, it's way easier than OLD because it's easier to stand out and charm. Don't forget for a lot of these OLD girls their pics are the best they can do. They're busting out Photoshop, Lightroom, professional photographers, Snapchat filters, etc. Keep that stuff in mind when you're swiping. Pay attention to the women that make their pictures look effortless and you'll understand how a girl will feel looking at effortless pics of you. OLD is really superficial and super random, also it's mostly bored girls with nothing going on.

glass half full

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd give her one chance. Give her your number when you plan the date, so if she can't go out, she should let you know. If you don't hear from her, forget her. If she calls later and is interested again, repeat. But not after two no-shows. You have better things to do and care about, even if you don't. Go find other options!
I'd keep pics 1, 5, 10 and 14 and get a pic or two of yourself outside. If you have a pet, get it in the pic too.

AttackFormation

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That image is not strange... who is this vengeance guy?

btw, I like those philosophical ideas... it's great to take a time to think about it! =)

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Blacksheep
Take down any pictures of you looking at the camera unless it's with a group of people. Every picture needs to look effortless, like it's nothing to you. Just like how you acted with the girl that came over. You acted like her flake was nothing(although no way I would ask out a flake on a second date, much less fourth).

OkCupid did a study a while back and saw women most liked pictures of men looking down and away. You don't have to follow that to a tee, but the point is looking directly at the camera can come off as needy or forced and intimidating. And like others have said get some effortless group shots.

Also like others say work on IRL game, it's way easier than OLD because it's easier to stand out and charm. Don't forget for a lot of these OLD girls their pics are the best they can do. They're busting out Photoshop, Lightroom, professional photographers, Snapchat filters, etc. Keep that stuff in mind when you're swiping. Pay attention to the women that make their pictures look effortless and you'll understand how a girl will feel looking at effortless pics of you. OLD is really superficial and super random, also it's mostly bored girls with nothing going on.
Thanks man!! Those are great tips!

Interesting that OkCupid study, never thought about that before!

I'm gonna work on those improvements... but I'm no that up to social media anymore, just wasting time on that. Gonna start to focus more on IRL and keep in mind those suggestions to my social media photos! =)

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd give her one chance. Give her your number when you plan the date, so if she can't go out, she should let you know. If you don't hear from her, forget her. If she calls later and is interested again, repeat. But not after two no-shows. You have better things to do and care about, even if you don't. Go find other options!
I'd keep pics 1, 5, 10 and 14 and get a pic or two of yourself outside. If you have a pet, get it in the pic too.
Thanks for the suggestions man!

Barrister

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Surprised you gave the girl 4 tries. I wouldn't go past two UNLESS there is a really good excuse (she is legitimately sick or family emergency etc).

The other guys have already given good advice on the pics themselves - so I won't belabor those. What I will say is keep in mind that a lot of women, especially women on Instagram of all places, are only out for validation. Getting flaked on happens to all of us in the online setting to a certain extent because of this self-absorbed place these women are coming from. You can minimize how often it happens. The first step is to set boundaries by going dark after flake episode #2. You can still reach out in 2-3 weeks and if no response then move on. Just be talking to a lot of different women. That generally will sort this kind of thing out for you and you won't even worry about it.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Surprised you gave the girl 4 tries. I wouldn't go past two UNLESS there is a really good excuse (she is legitimately sick or family emergency etc).

The other guys have already given good advice on the pics themselves - so I won't belabor those. What I will say is keep in mind that a lot of women, especially women on Instagram of all places, are only out for validation. Getting flaked on happens to all of us in the online setting to a certain extent because of this self-absorbed place these women are coming from. You can minimize how often it happens. The first step is to set boundaries by going dark after flake episode #2. You can still reach out in 2-3 weeks and if no response then move on. Just be talking to a lot of different women. That generally will sort this kind of thing out for you and you won't even worry about it.
Doing that! Thanks for the feedback =)

Actually, it was 4 tries with 4 different girls... I kinda give up on the first try if she use excuses. Sometimes if she keep talking or showing interest I can give a second chance... But it's actually not good keep trying the same woman more than 2 times.

And I can see this women only wanting for validation in there. So, in there I'm trying to focus on women that has few followers, less photos... Those ones are being better to talk. Those "Popular Women" on IG is not good at all.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Doing that! Thanks for the feedback =)

Actually, it was 4 tries with 4 different girls... I kinda give up on the first try if she use excuses. Sometimes if she keep talking or showing interest I can give a second chance... But it's actually not good keep trying the same woman more than 2 times."

And I can see this women only wanting for validation in there. So, in there I'm trying to focus on women that has few followers, less photos... Those ones are being better to talk. Those "Popular Women" on IG is not good at all.
"Popular" is all about snatching attention, and making moves which are gossip worthy to grow their popularity.

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am doing some photos for fun so here's my review (TL : DR):

- photo 1 - its ok, you are looking the other direction than towards the viewer (IDGAF attitude), its counterintuitive but it works, however its done from wrong angle (it's making you look smaller because it's done from the top)
- photo 2 - throw away, you try to look sure of yourself/manly, however pose is unnatural and its done from the top (so there's an inherent negation of your effort as you want to look strong yet come off weird)
- photo 3 -throw it away, poor lighting, wheat beer in this lighting looks like piss, also there are guys with much bigger TV sets, so this photo gives very ordinary vibe
- photos 3 to 6 - throw away photo 6, it's nothing exceptional (even weakling can do a single push up) and you show the same floor again
- photo 7 - ditch it
- photo 8 - its ok
- photo 9 - ditch it
- photo 10 - its great
- photo 11 - awesome
- rest after photo 11 - ditch them, less is more, you are trying too hard

Selection of photos is quite similar to your attitude of approach ("she flaked fourth time") while a single flake should put ball in her court tbh

Alphas often use 2-3 super strong photos on dating sites that show off multiple things to women (fitness, height, aesthetics of their surroundings, well tailored suits etc.) and its done subtly. Photos screaming with pricey cars or things - wannabe alphas, perfect target for gold diggers so don't worry about it. You just need to ditch some photos and perhaps retake others and you will do well.
Awesome tips! Just made some adjustments and it's looking fine!

Thanks for the feedback!!

Blacksheep

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Selection of photos is quite similar to your attitude of approach ("she flaked fourth time") while a single flake should put ball in her court tbh
About that I explained wrong.

It was for different girls... I invite those 4 girls 1x time only. I mainly give 2x chances for each, no more than that cause I don't have much patience haha