"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

"Scenes From a Marriage" on HBO

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,847
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
Anyone else check this out? I have nothing to binge watch right now outside of Saturday and Sunday (college football and NFL).

Watched the first two episodes last night. I'll give it 3/4 stars. Kind of like Blue Valentine but on fast forward. The acting is genuinely superb, especially Jessica Chastain. She'll likely be up for an award. Good storyline so far and my guess is these issues plague a lot of marriages if you pop open the hood, so to speak.

Only been two episodes so far and the second one was a tough watch considering how the husband, Jonathan (Oscar Issac) acted. Hint: nice guy, (very) blue pill, overly invested husband. He does a great job playing the part too. I was literally cringing at this behavior when I was watching episode two.

Worth the watch, tell me what you think.

Ciao.

Dash
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top