Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Scary bedtime story

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some articles to let you know how out of hand feminization has gotten in our legal system.

http://www.reason.com/news/show/29035.html

http://www.reason.com/news/show/28570.html

There was a loud angry pounding at my door at five o'clock in the morning," he recalls. "Very scary."

It was a female police officer with a complaint accusing him of being the father of an 8-year-old girl in Contra Costa County, east of San Francisco. "I'm like, 'Great! I'm definitely not the father of anybody,'" he says.

There were excellent reasons to think so. He had never met or heard of the mother of the child. He had never lived in Northern California

What Pierce didn't realize, and what nearly 10 million American men have discovered to their chagrin since the welfare reform legislation of 1996, is that when the government accuses you of fathering a child, no matter how flimsy the evidence, you are one month away from having your life wrecked. Federal law gives a man just 30 days to file a written challenge; if he doesn't, he is presumed guilty. And once that steamroller of justice starts rolling, dozens of statutory lubricants help make it extremely difficult, and prohibitively expensive, to stop -- even, in most cases, if there's conclusive DNA proof that the man is not the child's father.

When an accused "obligor" fails, for whatever reason, to send his response on time, the court automatically issues a "default judgment" declaring him the legal father. It does not matter if he was on vacation, was confused, or (as often happens) didn't even receive the summons - he's the dad.

Once paternity is "established," even if the government has never communicated with the father, the county court imposes a payment rate and schedule under the statistically mistaken assumption that he makes a full-time salary at minimum wage. (State audits have found that a full 80 percent of default dads don't make even that much.) To collect the money, the county may put a garnish order on the purported father's paycheck or place liens on his assets.
Mothers sign their declarations under penalty of perjury, Gerhenzon says, but neither she nor anyone else I talked to for this article could recall a single case where a mother was charged with a crime for naming the wrong man.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It should be a child's right to know who his daddy is.

ElChoclo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds even worse than what we have here. I notice that in your country the feminists have even made it a crime for men not to pay. Hark, a return to the debtor's prisons of the Dic*ensian era.

Land of the free, I think not. I can't even put a famous writer's name on your forum without the software deleting it.

Nighthawk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sir Juanalot said:
It should also be a mans right to not get ****ed over by the system if he can PROVE that he isnt the father.
Yeah, to clarify a child should not be led to believe the wrong man is his daddy because a woman picked the nearest AFC with a steady income. Paternity tests should be easier to obtain for anyone in any doubt about 'their' child's parentage.

Vulpine

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just sh¡t my pants. Be right back...

Ok, so while I was wiping up, I decided what I would do if anything like that happened to me.

I'd sue the b¡tch for $2 mil (for a number of tangible, solid in court reasons), invest it, and live out my life without having to work again... all the while paying the b¡tch with her own money.

She'd do me a ƒucking favor by pulling some sh¡t like that.

Oooh, and I think I'd sue the state for perpetuating that bullsh¡t and inconveniencing me with fake charges and harrassment, costs, time, defamy, trauma, etc.

Toss another $2 mil in a trust fund for my kids retirement... yep, I'd be chilling in the Bahamas sipping a frosty Piña Colada in no time.

Hey, if any women read these articles and want to accuse me of having their kids...

PM me and I'll give you my name and contact info.:rockon:

(I know the dudes in the articles are fighting the law and lobbying and such - I wouldn't fight it. I'd sue for negligence because I had paternal proof, and I'd let the ruling stick... you know, "for the kid". But, I'd make the state pay for it's mistake... and my retirement. I don't care about what laws are right/wrong: that's for the lawmakers to change on their own. Now, if the state got enough suing, lawmakers would likely try to stop the bleeding on their own.)

WestCoaster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
More nightmares, Michael Strahan gets taken to the cleaners. The ex wife yells, "I'm going to Disneyland" after winning the settlement. No good 'ho ... not that Strahan is perfect, but he did have a pre-nup and he STILL got taken to the cleaners. Man, the U.S. system is totally set up against men. What an AFC society:

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/news?slug=dw-strahan080207&prov=yhoo&type=lgns

The first story linked above is frightening.

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should I make this a "scary story megathread"?

I keep running into freaky over-feminized judicial system horrors in the news:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/pages/live/articles/news/news.html?in_article_id=458006&in_page_id=1770

Wrongly jailed after a woman cried rape, Warren Blackwell applied for compensation for his three wasted years in prison.
She picked him out of an identity parade and a jury found him guilty, even though there was no forensic evidence and he had no previous convictions.
Eventually, the case was investigated by the Criminal Cases Review Commission which found his accuser had fabricated at least seven other allegations of sexual and physical assault.

Torn from his family and sent to languish in jail as a convicted sex attacker, the innocent father-of-two imagined he was due a hefty sum for the miscarriage of justice.

Instead, he was flabbergasted to learn the Home Office now intends to charge him nearly £7,000 for "board and lodging".

Reaction score
The war that is coming will clean up this hor/homo artificial matrix - we are a defunct and corrupt society and in need of a cleansing!!!!

joekerr31

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
life aint fair. people get screwed every day. people lose their businesses. people have family members die. people get cheated on. etc.

i agree, being sent to jail unfairly is bad. but it could be even worse. in texas people get sent to the death chair when they are innocent.

this is why every guy on here, no matter how bad his luck may be at any given time, needs to be extremely appreciative of what he has.

life can always be worse!

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When an accused "obligor" fails, for whatever reason, to send his response on time, the court automatically issues a "default judgment" declaring him the legal father.

It works this way when you are served with any complaint. If you don't show up to court or file an answer, you lose by default judgement.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These stories are not that uncommon with child support as well.

But again, what all of the sob stories have in common is that they failed to show up in court. The moral is that you can't ignore a court summons or complaint, and you can't fail to appear at a child support hearing or you get screwed to the max. That's just how it is in court. In fact, it is a common lawyering tactic. Sueing someone who won't show is a guaranteed win.