Scared of Commitment..?

School

Banned
Reaction score
Have you ever been in a situation where you risk losing a girl that you care about because you were scared of a commitment? If you really care about this chick, shouldn't you say Fvck that and be with her and work out your issues, with her..?

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
hey whats up bro!

Commitment can be a BIIIGGGGG word to some people, and can mean different things as well.....but should you fear it?

Well, that answer would depend on how much you know about your mate buddy..

If you know she is a cheat, and always lies to you, or always flakes out on your date, then, haha, be a little worried.....

But if she has proven herself faithful, what the hell, why not...go for it!

Keep em comin bro! And stay positive and encouraged!

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
oh school I can understand your hesitation....but please explain further....how do you feel she feels about you? Do you feel you can trust her?

School

Banned
Reaction score
Okay, so this chick loves me. I know she will always be there for me. but, right now, I am not ready for a commitment. I have trust issues. it is hard for me to get close to anyone.

Should I risk losing her, which I doubt will happen....or make her wait until I am ready. She doesn't deserve it....

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
okay.....I understand....now the trust issues....are they more like...I dont trust that I can be faithful to her...or I dont trust that she will be faithful to me?

mactheripper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by School
Okay, so this chick loves me. I know she will always be there for me. but, right now, I am not ready for a commitment. I have trust issues. it is hard for me to get close to anyone.

Should I risk losing her, which I doubt will happen....or make her wait until I am ready. She doesn't deserve it....
You said it yourself, "she doesn't deserve it" means you hold her in high regard but are cautious, nothing wrong with that...go for it!!!

Unless of course you don't really like/love her yourself, want to play the field or think you can do better... Be honest with yourself and you'll know what to do.

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
oh okay! Got ya now bro! Well, this actually is very easy for you to solve...

All that a don juan is bro, is a man with a great attitude and outlook on life. A positive attitude makes you display to others that you are confident, fun, and comfortable with yourself.

In turn, when you maintain this attitude, in spite of your circumstances, you also are in a spirit of love. You love people, and love is the only thing we contain, that can master the spirit of fear.

So what I am explaining to you is, is that all you are to do is to stay positive, stay loving, and keep smiling. Love others, and this will master, not eliminate, but master your fears of trusting them.

Remember.....I cannot control the ocean, but I can control my sail.

Does this help you....if not......I can explain further?

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
trust a women with the knowledge that she might lie, cheat or steal from you.

and dont be suprised when it happens.

if you stop worrying about it..the trust issue will stop!

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Make her hold out until Iam ready and risk losing or jump into it??

dont be weak..if you care about this girl...then date her!

dont waste ur time over past insecurities

bullmoose

Don Juan
Reaction score
The keys to getting laid are honesty, forthrightness, emotional communication, and commitment. Once you've learned to fake all that, you're in.

It's way easier to fake commitment. It hurts less and it gets you further. When (not "if") she goes psycho, bail out and send her on her way. She'll be wondering WTF happened for the rest of her life.

Pookie

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know. You want more than sex! Good for you. The real DJ's on this board will tell you the goal is LOVE. Don't be scared, and update!

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so u dont want commitment because she feels much stronger about you than her?

School

Banned
Reaction score
Something like that. I have issues with trusting people and getting close to people.

I don't know. She doesn't deserve this, but, I can't do it now. Is it worth taking the chance..??

PVSSY-EATER

Banned
Reaction score
maybe what he is sayin is that....he wants her sex...and he wants her....however, he just does not want any responsiblities toward a relationship, that because of that, he is afraid she will leave him.....tell me bro, is that your question?