Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Scarcely used method

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys,

I'm here to advocate the usefullness of the insta-date. I haven't heard it used much on this forum so I'll define and then explain why I like it so much.

insta-date- the act of going out on a date when you first meet a girl.

Basically, it can be anything ranging from a bite to eat to miniature golf to seeing a movie. Be creative and spontaneous.

Okay, now that that's taken care of let's discuss why the insta-date is good. The insta-date is good because it allows you to break down the time barrier. Instead of waiting to call up a girl you got a number off of and have her give some lame excuse or whatever else she decides to do. It's also good because you don't have to re-attract her. After a day or two she may still have a substantial interest in you, but chances are that if you strike while the iron is hot you'll have much better success. Personally, I like this method because my last few insta-dates ended up on the upside. I guess I'm biased, but I think you guys should try it out anyway. Good things can happen.

"If your rap is strong it can't go wrong."

thecraftylefty

MickeyOneil

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like to chat her up for a little bit, and then mention something like...."hey, I'm going to see a movie this afternoon, are you interested?" She's either in or out......instadate as you'd say!

Tryin to Grow a Chin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that insta-dating can be described as 'scarcely used' on this site without you getting flamed goes to show how pitifully AFC SoSuave has become. Any and all PUA's use instadates at every opportunity and the fact that no one here seems to know about it suggests that this thread should be in the bible.

Anything less than a kiss + number close is a failed sarge, IMHO. Girl closes dramatically reduce flakes.

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Tryin to Grow a Chin
The fact that insta-dating can be described as 'scarcely used' on this site without you getting flamed goes to show how pitifully AFC SoSuave has become. Any and all PUA's use instadates at every opportunity and the fact that no one here seems to know about it suggests that this thread should be in the bible.

Anything less than a kiss + number close is a failed sarge, IMHO. Girl closes dramatically reduce flakes.
I completey agree with you. But this isn't a PUA site. This is sosuave.com. A PUA is far from a Don Juan. You should know that.

thecraftylefty

Tryin to Grow a Chin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But think how much more successful most of the guys on here would be if they learned more PUA techniques rather trying to embrace "The Way of the Don Juan" or some other cultish bullshyt.

I expect to get flamed for that but give not half a shyt. I feel I am helping countless members by endorsing/sharing PUA techniques.

thecraftylefty

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you mean TTGAC, so it's all good with me. I've been around the PUA community for close to one and a half years now. Some guys can't stomach the ideology of the PUA community so they come here (or just stay here) and are content with that. I'm not, and so I take bits and pieces from here and other sites and throw them in my toolbox. Works for me. That's all I have to say about it now.

thecraftylefty

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is actually kinda funny... you're right there has been very little mention of insta-dates on this site... the funny part though was that I was thinking of using this technique on my own time.

This is a very good technique. I'm really surprised that this isn't talked about more.

So pimp its scary

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had my first insta-date today.

I was at school, after class I went to the comp lab to print off some stuff, when I sat next to a cute girl that I started talking to. We had a nice convo, then told her that I had to go to an interview and she offered to give me a ride.

So, we still had a while to go before I had to be where I was going... I said, "how about we go for coffee somewhere?" We went had a nice convo, she dropped me off, and this girl is into me enough that, playing my cards right, I will shag the bird.

I would recommend trying to insta-date some girls.

RandomGuy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Movies? WTF?!?!? i thought its one of the things you should avoid to do at all cost with a girl. esp wit the one you just met.

Insta date are cool, but i remember reading Allen's article on patience. Allen mention something about how it takes women sometimes (usually a couple days) before they can recognize that you are into them and react accordingly.

However, i think that if you have good rapport with her already and shes really into you, then i dont see why you wouldnt get an insta date with her. But i dont think it really makes any difference if shes into you THAT much already if you date her right then or a few days later.

and remember not to call it a date!!! and it should be something in context with your environment and surrounding. If your at school, it would make more sense to ask her to join you and have a bite at the cafeteria a few steps down than to ask her to drive 15 miles with you to some movie theatre.