Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Scaramouche still around?

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Does anyone know if scaramouche is still around? Been a long time since I’ve seen him on here.

-Augustus-

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All hail Augustus noblest Caesor of them all,
You've missed me?...I am touched...rumours of my Death are a trifle exaggerated,as when I last looked everything was still percolating,bubbling along nicely thanks to God...The life force is still strong within me,still playing the misspent philander...Though 74 (The Site doesn't adjust your age with the passing years) Dance four times a week,Garden,Hunt (More Rabbits than Pvssy these days) Spend a bit of time down at my Coastal Cabin,very active,just going out to dive my hands into the bowels of my '87 Ford...nearly half a million miles now...accidentally backfired the other day...bent five push rods bvgger it,so a head gasket,valve grind,should see me on the road for $150...try doing that in your Japanese Shvit box LOL...Women?...Yeah still get the odd bit of stray,saw a Woman driving by yesterday very similar looking to an old flame of fifteen or so years ago...On a whim I sent her an E.Mail,thanking her for waving to me and asking if she would like a coffee meet?...A new tactic...things like that keep you young Ha-ha...In the main confine myself to the embraces of my Chinese Lady,find a good one and you will never go back to the Westerners...So how are you Augustus?Regards,Scarra.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Scaramouche great to see you still living the life man. I'm still with my Chinese nursie two and a half years down the road. Bit crazy with a new job but I ll pm you when I've got a bit more time

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Scaramouche,

Glad to see you’re very much still alive and kicking. When I first came to the forum I Always found your comments entertaining and colorful.

I ended a five-year relationship with a real beauty, a cross between Ava Gardner and Raquel Welch. Alas, she wanted to get married but I just couldn’t do it. But it turned out to be all for the best. Was spinning plates for a while, then met a girl next-door type. We’ve been together two years now.

Still riding my motorcycle, Took up golfing after a two decade hiatus and really enjoying it. Will stop paying alimony this year which will put $1000 extra every month in my pocket which I’m going to use to do some traveling.

So you and the Chinese lady are still together Eh? That’s great my friend.

All the best.

-Augustus-