Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Scan her personality in 5 sec...

-Boogerman-

Don Juan
Reaction score
GREETINGS!

I have not posted much lately, I have been out experimenting and studying. One thing that hit me was that every person is different, every person has different needs, every person has a unique personality and therefore: every person need a unique approach. Bear with me and you will probably find something you can have much use of.

The main mistake here is that we put every woman into the concept of "woman" instead of looking at the individual, I see how important and time-saving this is but every woman is different.

When I was out researching my thoughts has much been based around the concept of finding out what kind of person (to a degree) you are looking at in just a matter of seconds. By doing that you have much valuable information that you can use.

Section I - Body Language

The first concept I found out (which basically every person know) is the concept of body language. This should be a thing that every DJ know so I will not mention it any further since it already has been mentioned so many times.

Section II - Clothing

The clothing is a very important tool; it mirror our personality. People who are insecure tend to have neutral colours, while those who are a little more wild often have either more revealing or a little more colourful clothes. I have had some troubles with the color-department so I cannot tell you so much about everything.

• Colour

Black (Whole appearance): With whole appearance I mean everything; they dress in black, have got black hair, black make-up and such. This person is often depressed or have much contact with their inner self. It is these people who tend to seem themselves as misunderstood or somewhat cultivated. Often writes poems, have much fantasy or read alot. They look down on other people because they do not see how bad the world is (or see the world in their way). This reluctance to other people is just envy of other peoples' happy lives. The person dressed in black often dreams of fulfilling their fantasies they dream about.

The best way of getting these people to trust oneself is to show interrests in their ideas, listen to what they have to say about the world in their depressing way. They will feel good if you agree with them and if you let them talk. Most often they have low self esteem and have had a pretty harsh life (raped, beaten or otherwise). Show interest in what they like and do, but NEVER be any better than them, let them be the master; you the disciple. Don't be afraid if they talk themselves down, it is a part of their depressing cycle, don't try to make them feel better.

Black: Black is also a color for mystery. People who are dressed in black often have a much deeper personality than they portrait. They either live a double life (one social PC life and one which is truly them) or just is very hard to get close to.

Red: Highly sexual color. I am not so much aware of this color. Most often it show the world that this person want to enjoy life and that they are friendly. Be as happy. :)

Brown/green/other neutral colors: Most people fit here. They dress mostly as they do because they are afraid that society will judge them. Secretly they want to be very different and find themselves being just a part of the mass; which they dread. They want to be bolder and they want to have attention. Most often they do not show their real self and lack self confidence.
  • Tightness of clothes

Loose: There are two possible ways why they have loose clothes I have discovered. The first one is that they are dissatisfied with their bodies and they want to hide them and the second one is that they want to hide their bodies because they want people to notice their insides instead of their outside.

Normal: ---

Tight: Exactly the opposite from the first one, they want attention from men; they draw their self confidence from this. They often think they are more sexy than they are. They want validation that their bodies are nice. Or they just want to feel superior.

The more attention a person display to want, the more dependent is the person on it. When you are walking on the streets, try to imagine how it is to be the woman you are looking at, why would you dress in that way, use make-up this way or behave in this way? In this way you can quickly make a hypothesis of how the person are.

The persons who look like everyone else share some things in common: They all want to shine or seem special, they all want to be important and free and the are all afraid to be judged, they all want to feel superior, and they will like eveyone that make them feel all this.

Section III - Behavior

I am just going to write a few sentences here, and you will take them to heart. This is a generalizaion I know, but it is true in so many cases.

PEOPLE ARE THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT THEY DISPLAY TO BE
PEOPLE WANT TO BE THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT THEY ARE

--------------

In short: When you are walking down the street, try to figure out why the person is looking/acting the way they do. After a little pratice you will be able to read peoples' personalities to some degree.

Peace

T-4ze

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by -Boogerman-
GREETINGS!
Section III - Behavior

I am just going to write a few sentences here, and you will take them to heart. This is a generalizaion I know, but it is true in so many cases.

--------------
Peace

Interesting view on personality I must say, can you give me an example of the quote above? I'm trying to make sense of it, but I can't figure it out. Also all these ways of scanning, they apply to women only I'm assuming? Because like guys...well they dress loose fit cuz it's comfortable, I dress loose fit and I ain't trying to hide no fat or nothing because I'm quite fit.

Your thoughts on black colored clothing, I must agree to an extent, sometimes I wear a black leather jacket, black jeans, and a black button up collared shirt just because I wanna seem mysterious and suave.

An addition to the above, I noticed that people who wear sweat pants (or those soft type of sleeping pants) in public are quite comfortable with themselves, and don't care what others think, because normally people wear such pants as pajamas.

-Boogerman-

Don Juan
Reaction score
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Originally posted by -Boogerman-
GREETINGS!
Section III - Behavior

--------------
Peace
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Interesting view on personality I must say, can you give me an example of the quote above? I'm trying to make sense of it, but I can't figure it out. Also all these ways of scanning, they apply to women only I'm assuming? Because like guys...well they dress loose fit cuz it's comfortable, I dress loose fit and I ain't trying to hide no fat or nothing because I'm quite fit.

Your thoughts on black colored clothing, I must agree to an extent, sometimes I wear a black leather jacket, black jeans, and a black button up collared shirt just because I wanna seem mysterious and suave.

An addition to the above, I noticed that people who wear sweat pants (or those soft type of sleeping pants) in public are quite comfortable with themselves, and don't care what others think, because normally people wear such pants as
After I wrote this post I really wondered why I wrote it, I have everything in my head, but I just can't get it out, there is so much exceptions to everything and such. Maybe it is better to say it like this: "People are constantly showing what kind of persons they are, the clothes, the make-up, the music they listen to, the things they enjoy talking about, the way they behave. It all boils down to the core of their personality, and by knowing what that is, you cannot fail to make them fall in love. Learn to read people, and try to imagine that people have a depth in their character behind their facade they show people every day. Every action people do, are based on their innermost root of character. Take a look at yourself, and relate to other people. Learn to read again."

Give you an example. For instance: A person who is shy often has a longing to be the centre of attention but do not dare to try to fulfill that dream. That is "PEOPLE WANT TO BE THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT THEY ARE" or they are maybe very rigid but long to let loose and feel free.

Another example can be the arrogant cold ***** who seem heartles. These people are often very warm and friendly beneath. Thats "PEOPLE ARE THE OPPOSITE OF WHAT THEY DISPLAY TO BE". You jsut has to break through that wall.

Don't be fooled of how people display themselves. I have noticed it myself in the begining when I tried to "show" everyone I had confidence, but in reality I didn't have any. If someone had knew that and used it I would have fallen like a rock for them.

iceman666

Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really understand this post, you start off by saying the uniqueness of women requires uniqueness in approach, I will agree, yet also disagree that the generalities we examine on the board can be pervasive throughout all women due to the mob mentality.

Yet you continue by making flat generalizations based on the colors that they wear. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to note that a girl wearing a skimpy pink tanktop to a club is trying to attract guys, or maybe just attention. All girls try to look their best, fat girls wear looser clothes or more covering clothes to compete. HB's flaunt their bodies.

Some of these tips (99.9% chance of getting a number-comes to mind) they just seem like bad infomertials.

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by iceman666
I don't really understand this post, you start off by saying the uniqueness of women requires uniqueness in approach, I will agree, yet also disagree that the generalities we examine on the board can be pervasive throughout all women due to the mob mentality.

Yet you continue by making flat generalizations based on the colors that they wear. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to note that a girl wearing a skimpy pink tanktop to a club is trying to attract guys, or maybe just attention. All girls try to look their best, fat girls wear looser clothes or more covering clothes to compete. HB's flaunt their bodies.

Some of these tips (99.9% chance of getting a number-comes to mind) they just seem like bad infomertials.
Totally dissagree.

Althought my man booger DOES make some generalizations, his observations are dead on. I also notice this stuff about chicks all the time and I commend Boogerman man for posting this.

Its quite insightful. Dont believe me? Then answer this question:

When you go to to the mall, how do you dress? Most likely upscale but casual because you are looking to impress. Look around at the mall next time you go there. I can guarantee that 90% of the teen girls there are dressed up as well. Everyone there is looking to attract the opposite sex, not just shop.:cool:

Luscious

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's always good to see a post from Boogerman, I must say.

I like the message of this post. When trying to get a general 'feel' of someone's outlook and personality, just run a few simple "why?" questions through your head.
Why are they dressing the way they are? What do they want to get by this?
Why do they do ____ with body language?

You get the point.
There is a useful application for analyzing her behaviour. When you think about it too much, you're screwed (overanalysis). There's a fine line.

Good post.