Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Scamming you softly with their lies...

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So My Merry Men,some of you guys are so fed up with the privileged bvitches around you that you are contemplating bringing out a Lady from a less privileged Country...Well beware of scammers...the international dating agencies are brimming with them...A nest of Malignants!
Here are three salutory tales from the last week alone!
So I have been playing a beautiful Girl 42 from the Phillipines...Our E.Mail contact got down to her agreeing to share my Bed come on a Months Holiday,dance and have a Holiday here and in Far North Queensland...Had correspondence with the very knowing 5String on this topic...it was he who first alerted my cautious instinct...and so this little Babe after a few Mails,produces a nephew with Steven Johnsons syndrome...a vile abomination of a disease...I read up about it,she asks for money,so I sent her one hundred Yankee dollars to buy medicine for the poor little Devil,after one hell of a circus establishing her real name and address..he may or may not have got some money,if indeed he even exists...next she sends an urgent pleading mail,suggesting her daughter is ill,needs 38 thousand Pesos to be released from Hospital...How likely is that...then next mail she says Oh Honey,my friend is a travel agent can expedite visas,passports and Air line tickets,special price one thousand dollars...hmmm

Next case:I have a dancing mate,my age...wealthy grazier,fit healthy...so he has a young Phillipino girl due to come out this week...he spent $2000.00,
heres her latest mail...Date: Sun, 1 Dec 2013 22:23:52 +0800

hi darryl,i just want to say SORRY to YOU to make you hurt you and lie to you.
you such a good man that will be lucky a women you choose. i'm very sorry.
the money all you sent to me it was i use for my family. and i want to tell you i'm not real catherine guerina.
the documents papers you sent to me i burning it.
I am so sorry!

So poor fellow,undeterred he starts gaming a Turkish Lady,living in Australia...here's her latest Mail arriving on the Day she is due to fly in to Town..
So this is the letter she wrote after he refused to get her out of a financial jam by sending her $1100...

Hello Honey
I know you dont know me well enough but i assure i will refund it back to you and i wont let you down , i am a good lady with a good heart that will never in any reason take advantage of a good man with a good heart like you , i just dont have any way to solve this issue that is why i decided to turn to you and please dont let me down , i really need you now .
Nic

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
so this little Babe after a few Mails,produces a nephew with Steven Johnsons syndrome...a vile abomination of a disease...I read up about it,she asks for money,so I sent her one hundred Yankee dollars to buy medicine for the poor little Devil,after one hell of a circus establishing her real name and address..
Once you wrote that, I immediately knew it was a scam. Theres' tons of them out there. I used to be involved in an activity known as "scambaiting" which has heightened my scent for a scammer out to make a quick buck.

Check out this website, and you'll be educated in no time.

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That must feel horrible to fall for a scam like that.

Here in Japan, the big game is to prey old people, with a scam called the "ore ore" scam (which means "it's me").

Some young guy calls an old man or woman, and says "it's me" and need some money. They then arrange a bank transfer to some unknown account.

Poor lonely old folks fall for it hook, line and sinker.

There's even warnings on the ATMs saying not to transfer money to an unfamiliar account (people do most of their banking from ATMs).

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We're all capable of being scammed, luckily Scara your bells went off early.

I always have two rules:

1. If it sounds too good to be true, it is.

2. Never hand over money under pressure or duress. You can almost always take more time to make a decision when spending money.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Sam and Taiyuu,
Look up this Stephen Johnsons Syndrome on Wiki...It really is gut wrenching...How Christians can talk of a loving God who created such remarkably wretched ailments is beyond me...But these monkeys are so tricky...$100 is not a lot really is it?...I am just so grateful to 5String one clever Bvugger!
Reflect though the second Philippino chick wrote 800 E.Mails to get $2000 off my mate not a lot per mail is it?

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear Sam and Taiyuu,
Look up this Stephen Johnsons Syndrome on Wiki...It really is gut wrenching...How Christians can talk of a loving God who created such remarkably wretched ailments is beyond me...But these monkeys are so tricky...$100 is not a lot really is it?...I am just so grateful to 5String one clever Bvugger!
Reflect though the second Philippino chick wrote 800 E.Mails to get $2000 off my mate not a lot per mail is it?
Yeah don't beat yourself up over it - the money's gone and you can always make it back. And it's not much in the grand scheme of things. Don't worry we won't make you hand in your DJ card. :) Be glad you're not one of those chumps forking over thousands.

MikeOck

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
taiyuu_otoko said:
That must feel horrible to fall for a scam like that.

Here in Japan, the big game is to prey old people, with a scam called the "ore ore" scam (which means "it's me").

Some young guy calls an old man or woman, and says "it's me" and need some money. They then arrange a bank transfer to some unknown account.

Poor lonely old folks fall for it hook, line and sinker.

There's even warnings on the ATMs saying not to transfer money to an unfamiliar account (people do most of their banking from ATMs).
This exact scam was tried on my 90+ year old grandmother here in the US! Someone called her up and said, "Grandma, do you know who this is?", and she replied with my name, thinking it was me. Now that they have my name, they started calling themselves me and telling her some crazy tale of being arrested in another country and needing $5,000 to get out on bail. They even put a fake detective on the phone. "I" (the fake me) begged her not to tell anyone else for fear of giving my parents a heart attack.

Anyway, long story short, she ended up at Western Union with $5,000 in hand. The woman at the counter recognized the scam and convinced my grand mother to call me at home, luckily I answered and was able to convince her that I was not in jail or out of the country. So, the cashier at Western Union saved my grandmother $5,000! I contacted the police but they basically said there was nothing at all that they could do (no wonder the scammers keep doing this, big payout and zero risk).

Poonani Maker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude, there is something called Skype. Use it. She can see me and I can see her. If she just calls to "talk" then she's really in to you, and one in particular calls me A LOT

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MikeOck said:
This exact scam was tried on my 90+ year old grandmother here in the US! Someone called her up and said, "Grandma, do you know who this is?", and she replied with my name, thinking it was me. Now that they have my name, they started calling themselves me and telling her some crazy tale of being arrested in another country and needing $5,000 to get out on bail. They even put a fake detective on the phone. "I" (the fake me) begged her not to tell anyone else for fear of giving my parents a heart attack.

Anyway, long story short, she ended up at Western Union with $5,000 in hand. The woman at the counter recognized the scam and convinced my grand mother to call me at home, luckily I answered and was able to convince her that I was not in jail or out of the country. So, the cashier at Western Union saved my grandmother $5,000! I contacted the police but they basically said there was nothing at all that they could do (no wonder the scammers keep doing this, big payout and zero risk).
My grandparents were victims of the same scam. It was $2500 I think. They pretended to be my cousin, their grandson. The story was that he was in jail for renting a car without insurance and needed bail money. I think the scammers pick names out of the phone book that sound like old people. It's easy these days, because it's mostly older people who still have land line phones.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
My grandparents were victims of the same scam. It was $2500 I think. They pretended to be my cousin, their grandson. The story was that he was in jail for renting a car without insurance and needed bail money. I think the scammers pick names out of the phone book that sound like old people. It's easy these days, because it's mostly older people who still have land line phones.

I have been scammed in 1 date before. Drive her to a game, spend 300 bucks on the best seats, rent a hotel, bang her all night and spend 800 bucks in the process, only to realize she is a BPD *****? Don't worry she has scammed hundreds.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you have money, pick a country, go there for a few months, and get your girl the old fashioned way. Not that she can't fück you over, but at least you won't be dealing with emails and a scam from a person you will never meet.

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
VladPatton said:
If you have money, pick a country, go there for a few months, and get your girl the old fashioned way. Not that she can't fück you over, but at least you won't be dealing with emails and a scam from a person you will never meet.
Don't need to go there. Do a search for "Latinas" on your favorite site. Latina p/ssy is the best!

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Malice,
"Latina p/ssy is the best!" funny you say that maybe the only Latino I have met was an aberration,but she was really off down there...I suppose if you like them hot and sweaty it's fine but count me out!

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear Malice,
"Latina p/ssy is the best!" funny you say that maybe the only Latino I have met was an aberration,but she was really off down there...I suppose if you like them hot and sweaty it's fine but count me out!
So you met a chic with a smelly p/ssy. You are going to count out latinas for that? Come on man, I have smelled some nasty pussies too. She was brazilian and overweight. I experienced again with a white chic. Guess what the solution was? Pump and dump. They are not all like that.

abe0

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There was no scam..just a bad investment

Malice said:
I have been scammed in 1 date before. Drive her to a game, spend 300 bucks on the best seats, rent a hotel, bang her all night and spend 800 bucks in the process, only to realize she is a BPD *****? Don't worry she has scammed hundreds.
I don't see a scam here.....you got everything you wanted that night. Only thing is that you paid a little too much for it. Bad investment...

origin138

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
Same story here with my grandmother. Some one called saying it was her grandson (my brother) and that he was arrested in Guatemala and that he'd be imprisoned for 10 years if he didn't come up with 5 grand immediately. She was about to wire the money, but called my brother first. Luckily he picked up.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This scam is as old as the Internet. I would have thought that everybody knew about it by now...

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Malice,
"So you met a chic with a smelly p/ssy. You are going to count out latinas for that? Come on man, I have smelled some nasty pussies too"...Be honest Malice,if I had a really attractive Bird,like that I would just dump her...Would you?

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Scaramouche said:
Dear Malice,
"So you met a chic with a smelly p/ssy. You are going to count out latinas for that? Come on man, I have smelled some nasty pussies too"...Be honest Malice,if I had a really attractive Bird,like that I would just dump her...Would you?

For a smelly p/ssy? Ofcoruse I would dump her if it happened more than once. I'm sorry but when you go down there and it smells like a rotting taco, I'm out. I will give her a chance but if it happens twice deal breaker.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Malice,
Thanks for that,but please tell me how do you broach such a potentially offensive topic without hurting her feelings?....easier for me to walk away,but I am very much into the reserved British Approach...so have you indeed done this...Please tell me how?