scam

david90

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone here thinks the seduction scene is just a scam? (Flame suit ready and is 100% operational). I've been out with supposedly pick up artists before and I didn't get a "wow, there is something special about him."

Scars

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I didn't see it work for myself first hand then I would probably say so. A lot of the PUAs now are simply out for money and power and abuse the information, just recycling and processing the same old sh!t. There's a lot of money to be made in the industry. Unfortunately our society has turned most males into big pansies with their balls tucked between their legs. They want to know how to get hott woman and they seek the easy way out. I guess there is some people who make a living scamming people and others who generally seek out information, learn and grow and help others but those are generally hard to come by these days. That's why I like this forum a lot better than say the MM forums. Sure, there is still a lot of people floating around promoting their product or website, but what keeps me staying here is seeing a lot of potential in some of the guys here. I'm far from an ultimate uber PUA, but I can honestly say this site has attributed a lot to my growth as a person and my skills with woman. So to answer your question, I guess you can say it is. Just don't get sucked into the typical PUA madness that is killing the scene. People write up an e-book online and think they're the sh!t. They want to travel the world like Mystery making a living doing seminars and selling attraction videos, books, and cassettes. Fact is, not everybody is so lucky.

PerfectCircle

Don Juan
Reaction score
I went from feeling like a complete loser who would never amount to anything to someone who believe strongly in himself and has an easy time attracting more then just Women.

My greatest Influence was philosphy and psychology. And creating my own values for how I should live my life.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
IMO the PUA scene is a scam if you pay for it. Virtually everything you will ever need to know is available for free.

I am annoyed that this stuff has to be sought. I should have been taught how to be a confident man by my father or maybe a special class in school. I shouldn't have to go online to learn how to attract women. Also the benefits gained from learning this stuff reaches much further than being able to get pussy

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree with the other posters that you shouldn't have to pay for this advice. I've never spent a dime on seduction materials and never will.

I believe the 2 biggest scams in the PUA community are guys who try to preach that looks don't matter and that you can get any woman you want.

ALPHAROMEO

Banned
Reaction score
dyd

DAVID DE ANGELO was the so called guru who did it partially for me with his 3 minute convo and ****y funny ( C/F is huge ,if u ask me !he actually got the C/F concept from RICK H)
and pretending to leave and come back with " do u have email"?
an knowing what to say before the approach

I ALSO GOT AN AWFUL LOT FROM albert ellis david premack fred skinner w dryden ( all cognitive shrinks check them out on GOOGLE )

basically all the stuff that s been written since has ben plagiarized on /from DYD and RICK H