"Nervous Around Beautiful Women? There's a Rule for That"

I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.

The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.

Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.

Read more...

Scam or what

Snake-eyes

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 9, 2019
Messages
86
Reaction score
65
Age
34
Have anyone here been in Ashley Madison, the whole thing looks like a scam....
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
I knew a guy that had plenty of success on AM
 

Hal9000

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 2, 2019
Messages
876
Reaction score
1,275
Beware that they've had security breaches before so you don't want to be on there unless you don't mind being outed. However there is some action to be had depending on where you live. Outside of the larger cities it can be a waste of time.
 

biggoal

Banned
Joined
Jul 19, 2019
Messages
3,638
Reaction score
780
Age
42
Beware that they've had security breaches before so you don't want to be on there unless you don't mind being outed. However there is some action to be had depending on where you live. Outside of the larger cities it can be a waste of time.
Then if you know where I live then it's a HUGE waste of time.

I'm not famous so I could care less if they got my name.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

touma.akagi

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 12, 2017
Messages
256
Reaction score
102
Location
-
App reviews say that a ton of basic operations within the app charge, so I didn't bother with it. If an app is milking you with paywalls every 5 minutes, you shouldn't be spending money (and by extension time) on it.

If you've got more money than you know what to do with, then by all means, go ahead and click away if you're willing to take the risk. But even then, your funds are just plain better spent/saved elsewhere.
 
Top