Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

SBC Week 1

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay recruits, listen up! It's the first week and your all pumped up looking forward to your new life, if only it was that simple.

Im guessing when you see the post "SBC Week 4", wou will be terrified. You will want to turn the computer off and throw it out the window and my estimate is that about 95% of you will do this or atleast give up and run off crying to your mum about how the "nasty guy on the internet was teasing you", but we will see.

Okay so this week is about gaining confidence, thats great! I'm just going to tell you the secret advice to being confident right now, and from now on you will be the pimp daddy. Okay here it is.

HaHa, I dont think so *****, im going to put you through hell to get that confidence you want so bad, it will be easy, it will be a couple of simple tasks, but you will probably still cry about it, you want to get confident dont you? Well guess what, there's no other way! This is the only way! And until you do this you will be unable to advance in your DJ studies.

CableLight wrote the rest of this post, do what he says...

I know you. I know you probably better than you know yourself right now. Chances are, you’re here for a reason. No, not because you’re bored, have nothing better to do, or just need to kill time, but because you’re looking for a change of phase. Chances are also favorable that you were the quiet kid, the solemn kid, or the kid that just never seemed to know what to say. You can probably look back at your life right now and see opportunities passed up on which you now regret and wish to do over. Given that time travel isn’t an option, your only chance for salvation now is to never, I repeat, NEVER allow yourself to let another opportunity for success, happiness, or some other personal goal go by without so much as an honest attempt. Easier said than done, right? Right – but that’s why you’re here – there IS a way and this is what this week’s lesson deals with. Wanna know what the basis for success is? CONFIDENCE. That’s right, the simple act of believing in yourself is oh-so vital. A man without confidence is like a house without a foundation, and there’s no way to advance without it.

“You cannot possibly hit the ball if you’re only thinking of all the possible ways you can miss”

“Whether you believe you can do a thing or not, you’re right.”

"A great deal of talent is lost to the world for want of a little courage. Every day sends to their graves obscure men whose timidity prevented them from making a first effort."

What you want is confidence. What you need is confidence. What you’ve got to believe you have, is confidence. That’s right – believe it. Reality comes from a belief in that which is perceived as real, and though you might think you don’t have it, you do, all you have to do is find it and break it out of its shell. Believe it or not, this is the easiest and hardest thing to get. Why? Because it’s so easy to know exactly what you need to do, but so hard to actually make yourself do it. This brings us to this week’s lessons.

LESSON 1: We’ll start off with something very simple. This is something you can do every day (or should I say “night,” too). It’s called Affirmations. Basically, all you do is recite something to yourself you want to make real.

“I AM confident in myself.” “I have NOTHING to fear.” “I WILL take action,” etc.

Think of at least five of these and say them to yourself EVERY night before you go to bed and EVERY day when you wake up, ten times each. NEVER EVER skip a day. Sounds stupid/simple? Well, in all actuality, your mind controls your every action, and convincing it with a repetitious phrase is the best way to learn it (this is also called “studying” in school). You WILL believe it. It WILL affect you! That’s all there is to the first lesson, the next one is only a little harder.

LESSON 2: You can start this on “Day 1” as well and I suggest (as with the Affirmations) to continue to use it throughout the entire process here. This is a VERY simple yet insanely effective confidence booster which deals with eye contact. Ever feel yourself looking away from someone’s eyes in a conversation? Or maybe when you’re walking down the halls and meet someone else’s eyes and you look away real quick. This shows low self-confidence, and its time to rectify that. Starting now, you’ll look EVERYONE you pass in the hallways in the eye. Not staring, and not holding it for a creepy duration – Just look everyone you see in the eyes as you pass them and hold it for a second or two and move on to the next person. Hell, throw in a smile every now in then, it WILL NOT kill you. There are absolutely NO frills thrown in here, all you’re doing is looking someone in the eye for maybe a couple seconds. You don’t have to say “hello” (though it wont hurt to do so once you get used to doing this after a day or two) or anything. Trust me, you will notice a much bigger feeling of confidence when you are no longer the one who shies away from other people’s eyes and you start to make other people do it. Just remember – Not TOO long! Only a few seconds :D

LESSON 3: Considering how you can do lessons 1&2 simultaneously, lesson 3 is a little more of a curve ball. After two days of practicing the other two, you should be able to start this part. Wait, scratch that – you WILL be ready to start this part, no questions asked. This is where you pass or fail the first week, people, so there’s no crutch to use – You’re going to talk to 25 (twenty-five) PEOPLE YOU DON’T ALREADY KNOW in the remainder of the week. You don’t need to have some extravagant conversation about quantum theory or cold fusion, just a few simple sentences and move on. Also, I want at least 5 (five) of them to be girls. AT LEAST. Trust me, this is only week #1, this is NOT a very tough task!

Some simple suggestions include:
- Talking in lunch lines
- At sporting events
- Parties
- Dances
- Classrooms, etc.

That’s all there is to it. Once you get rolling, it’s not very hard to keep going at all. You’ll see that maybe you really did have this confidence thing the whole time, but just weren’t aware of it. You’ll see that maybe you’re capable of a lot more than you thought. Upon completion of this, take a second to congratulate yourself – don’t just move right along, acknowledge what you’ve done.

“Go confidently in the direction of your dreams. Live the life you have imagined.”

End of WEEK 1

There that's all CableLight has to say, now get to it recruits, and post your results in the FR thread.

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
hell yes i was waiting for this

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump, goto make sure the recruits see this.

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Deploy troops :eek:

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this one you get 3 extra days, but for this time only.

Normally you only get a week to do a bootcamp.

so it is due by a week sunday. (3 of may i think)

aznbreakerjrey

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Arrite good stuff Sammo! When I was looking at your course outline I was thinking it was going to be too long and too easy, but considering you already started out by combining the assignments of weeks 1 and 2 of the original BC, I'm thinking this is going to be one helluva ride! =)

A lil tip for the affirmations, it helps if you actually say it with conviction, as if you truly believe in it.

Trial Error

Don Juan
Reaction score
it's already tuff, haha. thanks, i guess. here's a POST i found the other which has helped me significantly. I also recommend everybody to listen to some good music in the morning before you're headed out to school. ;)

USSOCOM

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I would keep it positive Othello.... more like "Boy, I love waiting in these long lines":D

CableLight

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thats pretty much what I meant, more or less, Othello :D

Just be social.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

REMINDER: I wrote the intro to this week, CableLight did the work, credit goes to him, all i did was tease you lol

Kalen

Don Juan
Reaction score
Great place to go to get your convervsations is the local ball park.

I work at the consession stands there so as people waited on thier food i would strike up a conversation with them. Lots of younger girls (8th grade) who are really easy to start conversations with.

I only counted those that where around my age though so i got around 10 of the convos the rest i can pick up at school.

Even if you dont work there will be plenty of people watching brother sisters and friends to start conversations with and you have both have a common topic. THE GAME. Ask who shes watching or why shes there.. Theres plenty of common topic to choose from.

RKS

Don Juan
Reaction score
hell yea in the past 2 days i talk to a total of 11 peoplez im a try and get more, it was kinna hard to catch eye contact but it was dueaboe, yuup, when school starts on mon i will get so many more

Mack Of All Trades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Moved

Last edited:

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hehe, good job Cable. If they think your homework is tough, wait until they get to my sections in a few weeks :D.

Oxide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bah, this isnt tough after the true Bootcamp, but hey , keep it up guys, this should help some newbies.