“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Saying to yourself...

Pro

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 28, 2001
Messages
707
Reaction score
1
Quick Tip:

During any conversational session with a female just stop listening to her briefly and say to yourself (while remaining stellar eye contact) "I am such a ladies man!"

This will work wonders internally the more and more it is done. A technique I use and developed on my own.

It works because here you are chatting with some girl and she is rambling on about her interests and you can take a second to just look her straight in the eye and tell yourself you are the shiznit!!

Have Fun!!

------------------
"You gain strength, courage and confidence by every experience in which you really stop to look fear in the face" -Eleanor Roosevelt

"If you do something, you'll reap rewards."
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Recondite

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2002
Messages
39
Reaction score
0
Location
NY, USA
Nifty tip, man.

Just a thought: saying the phrase out loud would generate an entire conversation in and of itself


------------------
AIM: DJ Apotheosis

-

"so kiss me hard
'cause this will be the last time that I let you.
you will be back someday
and this awkward kiss
that tells of other people's lips
will be of service to keeping you away."

/"the best deceptions" -dashboard confessional
 

CasaNova 666

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 19, 2002
Messages
148
Reaction score
0
yeah, that is a good tip. It will motivate you, and boost your confidence. If u keep saying it to yourself.
 

Jester

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2001
Messages
1,949
Reaction score
7
Location
NJ, USA
i do something similar

i say **** like "im a dj, nothing else matters, im a dj"

thats one of the reasons why girlproblems.com will never ever be as good as this site.

i mean come on, what would you say? "i am a girlproblems.com visitor!"

lol i dont think so.
 
Top