Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Saying I Love You first

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out tonight with a group from my class. The topic was on who says “I Love You” first in a relationship. I was on the side that the woman should say it first 100%.

All the women at the table agreed that the man should say it first and this was due to the fact that they didn’t want to be in the vulnerable position and potentially get rejected.

Thoughts?

Does it matter who says it first?

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1. Never take dating advice from Women seriously

2. If you say I love you first, she may look happy on the outside but deep down she will resent you for robbing her from the excitement/joy/uncertainty of saying it first

3. Let her say it first

Medina

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

It's so laughable

soulforge

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I always let her say it First, even if a year goes by.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
If you say it first you will remove all mystery about yourself, at that point she knows she got you, and you no longer the price to be getting. That's where controlling will begin. She says 'I love you' you reply and say I love me too. Never say that you love her.

Have you ever wondered why women so often repeat the question: “Do you love me?” and why are they so often asked to prove the depth of their feelings? The fact is that love is that feelings between the pants. It is naked and natural instinct whose sole purpose is reproduction. The brain centers that are responsible for sexual desire, of which love is a part, are much deeper than the new cerebral cortex, which is responsible for logics and sanity:

In other words, love is an unconscious adherence to sexual desire. The mind of a man in love is almost completely disabled. He is not able to think critically and in general he is not able to anything rationally. Therefore, the question: “Do you love me?” Translated into male perspective: “Does your brain work or not?”

If a man declares that he loves, that is, that his brain is turned off, a woman often asks him to “prove his feelings,” that is, to perform actions that a man in his right mind and solid memory would never commit. This will be an indicator for her that client has matured – her mind is turned off, the blood is drained from the head and into the small pelvis, and the man can be turned as you please.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out tonight with a group from my class. The topic was on who says “I Love You” first in a relationship. I was on the side that the woman should say it first 100%.

All the women at the table agreed that the man should say it first and this was due to the fact that they didn’t want to be in the vulnerable position and potentially get rejected.

Thoughts?

Mmmm base on all the post about it.

Dont listen to what women say, dont say i love you first and dont bring up ltr.

Imo those are 100% on point.
Women dont know **** about what they want.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

2. If you say I love you first, she may look happy on the outside but deep down she will resent you for robbing her from the excitement/joy/uncertainty of saying it first

3. Let her say it first
Good post i think #2 is very on point

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

3. Let her say it first
topic endend right here guys, nothing more to add

Webb91

Don Juan
Reaction score
Say it unexpectedly and randomly sometimes when she does something nice for you but say it in a kind of not too serious way then be all manly and play fight her or something hahahahaha. It works.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score

Thoughts?
What class was this?

How to “troll sosuave with shaming and ridiculous threads and get standard replies to feel good about yourself?

flowtheory

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What class was this?

How to “troll sosuave with shaming and ridiculous threads and get standard replies to feel good about yourself?
What?

I went out with a group from my psychology class. Then I came home and asked the forum whatvtheir thoughts were.