"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

saying hi

TinyFzzyKiwi

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Age
37
school finly started and i fgiured id really start on improving myself instead of wasting time like i did over the summer. Not sure why i wasted so much time. starting 2 improve alrdy. Making new friends who i knew before but wasnt friends with and decided 2 go for this chicks number monday at school. Even betted my friend money 2 keep myself from choking.
 

"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
That youd ask or get it? Cause if you don't your out money... :confused:
 

Omega

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
1,135
Reaction score
1
Age
38
Willpower :)
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Unforsaken

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by TinyFzzyKiwi
well, first 2 days havent gone so well. Parents keep getin me 2 school 2 late to go talk 2 her. Gotta do it tomarow.

excuses, I am guessing your in high school. During lunch practice by you walking up to chicks. once you get some experience under your belt talk to her. I dunno about your high school, but when I use to be in high school. I would always talk to people in class. You should try to talking to a chick in one of your classes.
 

TinyFzzyKiwi

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Originally posted by Unforsaken
excuses, I am guessing your in high school. During lunch practice by you walking up to chicks. once you get some experience under your belt talk to her. I dunno about your high school, but when I use to be in high school. I would always talk to people in class. You should try to talking to a chick in one of your classes.
well, u guessed right, i am in high school (sophmore). I am gettin better at talkin to chicks though, have em on all sides of me in 2 most of my classes. The idea about gettin some experiance with the social part sounds great, but the girl im wanting to go for seems 2 be interested cus she always seems to be glancing at me when i pass by in the halls wen im goin 2 class. but, since she seems interested, dont want that 2 go down by waiting, cus it usually ends up being wait and wait and wait and i dig myself a little hole.
 

Unforsaken

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Originally posted by TinyFzzyKiwi
well, u guessed right, i am in high school (sophmore). I am gettin better at talkin to chicks though, have em on all sides of me in 2 most of my classes. The idea about gettin some experiance with the social part sounds great, but the girl im wanting to go for seems 2 be interested cus she always seems to be glancing at me when i pass by in the halls wen im goin 2 class. but, since she seems interested, dont want that 2 go down by waiting, cus it usually ends up being wait and wait and wait and i dig myself a little hole.
Ok, this going to take some balls. If your so sure she interested then do this..

when walking by do the eye contract and smile (remember to walk slow and confident. Also take your time in pro-nouncing the words). She will smile back and you say "Caught ya!". She might say "what?". After that say "I couldn't help notice everytime I walk by here, I see you checking me out".
 

Unforsaken

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 4, 2004
Messages
91
Reaction score
0
Age
41
Try to have a good 2-5 minute conversation. Once you see her having to leave or you have to go say "Hey, can I get your #?...". She going to say "what you want it for?". I would say "to talk to you, what else" (that remind me. Be prepared with a piece of paper and a pen)

Depending on how good the convo goes, I would ask her out, but I don't think it might be possible in high school. Most likely she has overprotective parents. Also you just meet her, I don't think it flys well with minors.

Also, don't get your feeling attached to the outcome. If it goes well, great. If it goes bad, then next...

You might also consider getting her aim/aol screen name, first. It a low risk move which 99% chance of her saying yes. Also all minor have aim/aol now a days.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

TinyFzzyKiwi

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Age
37
well, 2day didnt go so well, didnt approach even though i had about 5 friends around me telling me 2 do it(literally yelling and making threats and whatnot if i didnt, then bell rang). Just keep becoming more sure she's interested though. I barely could sleep last night, was so excited about wanting 2 approach and then i didnt do it...
was talkin 2 her friend n her a little when i was at my locker, her friend kinda wispered something to me, then wouldnt tell me what it was. So, gotta do it tomorow
 
Last edited:

david90

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 3, 2004
Messages
423
Reaction score
0
Don't think about it too much. My friend in HS called me to his house and we had a long convo about this hot girl and how he's going to ask her out. It never happened. I don't think he ever talked to her even though she hangs out a mere 10 feet from his spot.
 

TinyFzzyKiwi

Don Juan
Joined
Mar 19, 2004
Messages
171
Reaction score
0
Age
37
man, took me forever to find this thread again. Forgot 2 bookmark it. O well, went for the number and got it. Funny thing is, i did a dam good job i though except for the convo, need 2 work on that a whole lot still, seems to be my biggest weakness, so its time to talk to ppl in class as much as possible. gotta get that experiance under my belt like unforsaken suggested.

O well, back to gettin the number. I got it, so frikin easy, now im sure shes been wanting me to approach her all week now. Did horrible on the convo and still was able to get the number. Knows who i am to apparently, considering ive never talked to her before, she never even ended up asking for my name, so i guess she alrdy new it.

Oh well,, got my weekend full alrdy with friends and hw, call her nxt tuesday or something.

Sry to hear about ur friend not talkin at all, guess he just wasnt ready. I basically thought about what my friends were gona think when i didnt come through considering ive been saying that i was gona do it, and it was something i was wanted to do, but was scared as hell. O well, Im one step closer to gettin better at all this.
 
Top