"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Say whats on your mind!

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I was chilling with this girl once in school last week. Anyway you all know the song by Ginuwine "In Those Jeans" right? She was looking kinda down so I wanted to make her smile.
I said "Girl is there anymore room for me in those khakis"
She smiled and said "Jerry, you too crazy I can never stay sad around you"

She told all of her girl freinds around school what I told her. So it spread pretty fast now its all over school.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
haha nice thinking. That song is the sh1t btw, i like it alot, its just got a nice catchy hook and beat. Plus the ladies love it.
 

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
yea
 
Last edited:

eba

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2003
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Just because you said one thing its spread around the school? Thats pretty weird.

This post is not a flame, but what is up with you (Solja) and your one word posts? If you agree then you agree, but c'mon dude actually ADD something to the thread, some information, or why you agree. Just a thought. Remember: This is not a flame.
 

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I was responding to julian's post, just agreeing with what he wrote...Why should it matter?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

eba

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 7, 2003
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Age
38
Because....with your incredibly long signature it takes THAT MUCH longer to scroll down to the most recent post. Just saying brother man.
 

Solja J

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2003
Messages
213
Reaction score
0
Age
39
aight I'll just put my sig in the first post of a thread from now on!
 
Top