Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Say her name

Don Corleone

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the easiest ways to make people feel good (not just women), is to remember their name and say it everytime you see them.

Any true people person will tell you this. Stop saying, "Whats up dude, Whats up man, Hey chief, What up bro, Hey you, Later man, Take it easy boss, etc, etc"

These simple phrases give the message that you don't care enough about to the person to know their name, let alone say it.

If you are bad with remembering names, learn some techniques.

Right when you see someone you know, smile, look right into their face and say thier name and ask them how they are. Be truly interested in them.

Observation: When I first entered college, I started partying with some new people. Every weekend I would go over to this guy's house, and tons of people would come over and we would party til dawn. The guy who owned this house was probably the coolest guy I have ever met. He is a little overweight, not exceptionally handsome, doesn't shave too often, and wears shabby clothes(college guys can't afford the best of threads).
I walked into this guys house for the first time and he immediately walked over to me. He asked for my name and shook my hand firmly, and was genuinely interested in how I was doing that day(keep in mind, about 50 people were goin crazy all around us). Without even knowing this guy, he grabbed a beer, put it into my hand, and told me that he didn't want to see me without a beer in my hands all night. If any of you have ever been to a party somewhere that you don't know anyone, getting alcohol is very tricky. Most guys will get mad that you either A)didn't pitch in for it so why should you have any. or B)Didn't bring any females with you so why do you deserve to drink.
Needless to say, I was impressed. The day after the party I was walking around campus, saw this guy and wasn't sure if he would remember me. This guy saw me, walked right towards me and said, "hey ___, whats up buddy?" It made a real impact because this true pimp, popular guy remembered my name and it made me feel like a million dollars. While I was talking to this dude, about 5 HB9's walked by us and said hello to him, all with huge grins on their faces. Everytime I see this guy to this day, he remembers my name and is always willing to give me a minute of his time to have a genuine conversation with me. By just caring how people are you can brighten their day. The guy that simply says peoples names has a gorgeous girlfriend, tons of friends, and a great reputation for being an awesome guy.

Right when you meet someone, make a note of their name. This works well in business, making new friends, and even working on women. You don't have to be the smoothest guy but just by taking a minute out of your busy life to see how another person is doing can make an INCREDIBLE impression on a person.

Last edited:

Lifeforce

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a good tip (as long as you don't mention the name in every sentence like telemarketers). I don't know why people haven't responded. Remembering names is a good start. It is even better if you genuinly care about the person. Keep up the good posting.

gav

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i prefer to not give a shyt about their name the first time i talk to them and when i see them again i'll say "hey, hows it going...blablabla, btw i've totally forgotten your name". i like this because that's how i treat every stranger - with less attention then i would give to my friends.

TyTe`EyEs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by gav
i prefer to not give a shyt about their name the first time i talk to them and when i see them again i'll say "hey, hows it going...blablabla, btw i've totally forgotten your name". i like this because that's how i treat every stranger - with less attention then i would give to my friends.

My thoughts exactly.

PrinceAli313

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think this is a good tip, esp. since I'm trying to work on remebering peoples names. I'm a freshman in college and you meet so many people it's hard to remeber everyone.