"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

SAY ANYTHING. The ART of Wacky Conversation and Teasing. Irresistable guaranteed.

NeverFear

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2003
Messages
141
Reaction score
4
Age
51
Location
Atlanta
There's a way to become mysterious, ****y, funny, unforgettable, and dominant all rolled into one conversational technique.
If I would have known how to do this in high school I would have dated EVERY girl I wanted to effortlessly.

I call it WACKY CONVERSATION with TEASING.

Some of you guys are naturally good at this already and need no instruction. MOST of you ARE NOT. I'm gonna show you how to do it. It might take you A YEAR TO perfect it. You have to LEARN how to do it. It will transform your personal relationships with men also.

LESSONS:
1. SAY ANYTHING. If you need a role model, Steve Martin and Adam Sandler are the ultimate experts. Its best to use this during a serious conversation and unexpectedly. The key to this is to be witty but also "out there". Women naturally love this. It shows incredible creativity and boldness.


HER: What kind of car do you drive?
YOU: They won't let me drive until the manslaughter charge is cleared and the old ladies stitches come out.

HER: DO you like dogs?
YOU: If you have enough ketchup I'll try one.

The more stupid, ridiculous, and spur of the moment it is the better. I've gotten to the point where i can make ANYTHING funny with almost ANYONE.

BTW, believe it or not, even stiff people enjoy this stuff.

2. DIRECT TEASING
This is how i flirt with women. I pick my spots but if theyre quick they love it. Its similar to a neg hit cause youre picking on her. In good fun.

HER: I've gotta get some new shoes
YOU: want me to nail em in, or would you prefer the vet?

Trust me, no matter how idiotic it is, if youre quick, dry, and wacky enough it will work.

Start practicing.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

alakazam

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 18, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Good advice, this is something that will really require practice though.

Timing is EVERYTHING. You say it wrong and it will bomb.
 

Abnigh9

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 25, 2004
Messages
507
Reaction score
0
Location
Dooodoooo...
Even if you say it wrong, majority will know you're just being wacky. I know people used to say I'm funny because I'd say stupid things.

Like:

Her: "so you beat off?"
Me: "you mean you wanna beat me? sure when?"
Her: "nooo I mean.. do you jerk-"
(I would interrupt)
Me: "I'm not a jerk you sh-tupid hoe! -sporting a Austin Power's smile and voice-"
Her: "hehehe omg I"
Me: "Splendid. Now what are we going to do standing here? It's 3am."

True story. :D
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

poonologist

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2003
Messages
51
Reaction score
0
Age
45
Location
Florida
pretty nice tips:D
 

BeyondBlue

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 16, 2003
Messages
11
Reaction score
0
Location
California, USA
Originally posted by Abnigh9


Her: "so you beat off?"
Me: "you mean you wanna beat me? sure when?"
Her: "nooo I mean.. do you jerk-"
(I would interrupt)
Me: "I'm not a jerk you sh-tupid hoe! -sporting a Austin Power's smile and voice-"
Her: "hehehe omg I"
Me: "Splendid. Now what are we going to do standing here? It's 3am."

True story. :D
lol u're one funny guy! i need to practice more nd more! yup, splendid indeed.
 

TheMinistered

Don Juan
Joined
Oct 16, 2003
Messages
114
Reaction score
0
I always love the classical: calling them by the wrong name and laughing your ass off about it :>
 

Skel

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 5, 2003
Messages
1,721
Reaction score
10
I am a natural when it comes to saying stupid funny stuff

Its not only girls that love this but guys too. I cant tell you how much my quick funny responses have helped me along in my career. My boss always comes up to hang out with me just becuase I am that type of guy.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

DEKKA

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2003
Messages
526
Reaction score
0
Location
SOCAL
Great advise.

Only I just hope everyones smart enough to not take it so far that they look like an idiot. Respect is one of the most important, if not THE most important things in a relationship. Its fun to clown around and have a good time, yeah, just don't BE a clown. Being a blabbering idiot who says anything that comes to his mind might get some laughs, but its probably not helping her have respect for you. The other thing about too much of what I'm talking about is that sexual tension is just that... sexual tension. Being ****y and funny is good because the ****y balances out the funny. Make sure you don't let up the slack in the area of "sexual tension" by being so much of a clown that she gets comfortable around you...and the rope slackens.

good luck.

-J
 
Top