Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Saw my ex-gf sextape and other disturbing sh1t

b305d

Don Juan
Reaction score
I been posting a lot the last few days.

Some of you know, I'm going through a breakup right now,

so I want to get this off my chest with some strangers on the internet because I

sure as hell can't tell this to anyone irl.

Like the title says.

My university is located in a pretty sh1tty city, there wasn't a lot of opportunity to spin plates.

I agreed to a relationship with this girl because there weren't much else around.

I was determined to treat this girl like a fb, have some fun because it's my last semester and not get attached,

because I knew well before hands that it's not a good idea.

Sometimes I'd snoop on her phone when she's in the restroom or sleeping.

Not because of jealousy, just for curiousity.

I saw a video of her getting railed by her ex-bf, the one she cheated on
to be with me.

At the time, I just lol'd. The irony of life, sometimes I just don't know what to feel about it.

I learned from all the stone cold DJ on here to just be cool about that kind of sh1t.

But the deeper, I went with this girl, the more disturbed I became.

That video just keeps replaying in my head. Most of the time, I laughed because it was just ****ing disturbing, the irony of karma. Maybe I deserved it.

I read her messages with these guys. Most of them are nothing like us. Extremely low quality and pure afc games, but they still got her.
Eventually she would get bored and dump them.

She's got other pictures too of guys she had random sex with during her summer vacation.

In fact, one of them texted her up one time while she was with me.
This dude was in a city far away that she met while on vacation.

I inquired about it, and she said they didn't have sex. She just sucked his d1ck and didn't swallow like she does with me, she only does that because she "loves" me. :crackup:

She'd also tell me details about other guys. How so-and-so's d1ck was too long and hurted her.

About her days in highschool, where she cheated on every single one of her bf, or that one of her fb accidently came inside her, etc.

I chuckled at it all because that is what a DJ supposed to do, right?

This all came up casually bit by bit during conversation. I wasn't told about it all at once.

I tried keeping my distance from her emotionally, but slowly slowly, I fell deeper.

We went to disney world, and all I paid for was the food and gas.
The hotel, $300 was all on her.

The sex was just too good, I could not break it off.
I had never lusted for a girl so much. It was like a bad drug addiction.

Slowly I got mindfvcked to investing even more emotionally into this relationship.

I was trying to convinced myself that it was all in the past and she's changed for me.

As I'm typing this right now, it seems obvious that I fvcked up, but a small part of myself is still mindfvcked permanently to getting attached with this girl emotionally, because we had such good times together.

In the end, I still wonder what made these kind of girls like this.
What it is about their brain that's so different from a normal girl.

Last thing she told me at the airport, "You can have sex with other girls, just don't get them pregnant. I don't want to raise someone else's kid."

She was still convinced that she would marry me.
I think she probably thought nothing about telling me all those things about her past.

Even though, this relationship is over and the logical part of me is really glad that I did the right thing. I'm still fvcked up emotionally and disturbed by all her stories.

Turuwal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You will hear much more stuff like this on the DJ path. The reason you are hearing it is because she thinks you are man enough to handle it but wants to know for sure. The guy she marries will hear nothing.

Keep playing the game until it no longer bothers you.

Turuwal

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Well of course! She knows exactly how she wants to be treated and is also happy for the OP to pursue other relationships at the same time. Complete no strings attached hot dirty sex. What more could you want?

(But one could perhaps replace "man" with "open minded")

b305d

Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the hardest I had to do was reconcile with the fact that she is a h0r and letting her go :(

But that's just life, you move on and find another girl.
Now I understand why some guys stay with girls that were well known as slut.
They fell in too deep like I did and just could let it go.

donking

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude you will be ok bro. I just had some really dirty and nasty sex with my last ex. It's hard to give up but you WILL find another one. Guarantee. Took me about a couple weeks, but I'm back in the game.

Go work out and work on ur job.

b305d

Don Juan
Reaction score
skinnyguy said:
She sounds hot. Can you post the vid?
Didn't save it. I think she eventually deleted it because I didn't see it on her phone anymore.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We all have sh1t in our past that we wouldn't want our future girlfriends/wives or even our friends to see. I have photos of past one night stands, they took photos of me and there are some wild and crazy things I did on the spur of the moment and that's the benefit of being single. Most of us have done this kind of thing and those who haven't would like to.

This also applies to your ex gf. You were not meant to see or know this stuff and if she started volunteering intimate details of her sex life you didn't want to hear, you should've told her you'd prefer not to discuss these things.

The fact is, you brought all this on yourself by snooping and this is one of the lesson to be learned.

The other lesson is to look out for red flags and act on them. If you suspect a girl is a hor or non-relationship material, then you must treat her like a fvck buddy and nothing more. Enjoy the ride, but keep your options open.

jafyk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
escaleraroyal said:
share or it's not true.
Would you like someone to share your sex video with a whole bunch of strangers? Go watch p0rn if you really wanna see someone having sex.

CrimsonPanther

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
so you saw your gf with her ex, like doing the sexy time :)
did you think they played cards before you? the girl is human, man, you boned other girls before (i hope), she did it with other guys before.
it is normal, don't get all worked up because of this.
just be careful in the future.

b305d

Don Juan
Reaction score
CrimsonPanther, I know it is to be expected.

And if I was reading this thread if it was posted by some other guy,

I would probably say the same thing you do.

But like PairPlusRoyalFlush said, it is shocking.

The thing is, it wasn't immediately shocking at first.

I didn't throw a sh1tfit. To this day, she still doesn't know.

But it is one of those things that nip away slowly and sporadically

in the back of your mind.

Just imagine a married guy stumbling across a video of his wife having sex with her ex-bf.
No big deal you say, but it is a big deal to most normal people.

Sometimes I regret just one thing.

I should have told her how many girls I had sex with in the past.
I should have told her all the details and maybe show her some pictures too.
Just so she can get a taste of her own medicine.

But she always reacted badly when the subject of my history came up, ironically.
So I always joke that I'm a virgin and refuse to provide any further details.

Pardner

Don Juan
Reaction score
That's what happen when you snoop. You will see stuff like that. Why are you so surprised? This is what a lot of girls do in college

sylvester the cat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
people have sex. some record it on mechanical devices. everybody records them in their minds ready to play back at any given moment.

i still play back a girl from 1995 when the moment calls for it. far better than redtube.

NewToTheGame

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya know, at first this thread kinda made me sad... thinking of some of the fvcked up things my exes must have done.

Then I thought, what if the girl I'm seeing now saw a highlight reel of some of the sh1t I have done. Granted, its different being a guy, but the thought still made me LOL!

Jariel is right. Some stuff you just don't want to know. I mean, you want to know I guess if she is a raging, cheating slut. But the details...will drive you crazy.

apprenticedj

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
That's tough stuff my brother. I would frankly be weirded out by her telling and showing me so much of her previous sexual encounters. I mean the past is the past for sure but I prefer a little discretion, I'm sure as hell not volunteering the gritty details of every girl I've slammed and who's snatch I've busted in! That's for my own knowledge but everyone is different.

The thing I find most difficult about the DJ lifestyle is maintaining a level of detachment but I know it's one of the most IMPORTANT things to do. I always think of it as keeping my heart buried deep in a block of ice, far away from any danger but sex and attraction are powerful drugs and it's difficult to get that high and not get addicted.

Every poster on here repeats the mantra "you must care less than the woman" and it's truly a golden rule. Even if you can't control your thoughts you have to control your actions.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
b305d said:
Even though, this relationship is over and the logical part of me is really glad that I did the right thing. I'm still fvcked up emotionally and disturbed by all her stories.

Which should hint you, be careful who you associate with. :up: