Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Saw a former FWB at a wedding today...

thadder

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm a wedding photographer and photographed a friend's wedding today.

One of the wedding guests in attendance was a former FWB, a pretty consistent FWB -- last time I saw her was back in March or so I think... no bad blood.

She has a boyfriend now, and throughout the wedding neither of us made an attempt to walk up to say hello to one another.

At one point I was rushing to get a photo of something and she was walking in the direction of me and nearly blocked me, then texted me at the wedding "Sorry for getting in your way"

She then later texted me saying "Was gonna say hey but didn’t see you before we left and didn’t want to interrupt your work before then" -- she was hanging around the area but never walked over to me, even at the times I was sitting down or just chatting with guests.

I guess in hindsight I could have said hello, but now... not really sure what else I could have said. I told her I was just being respectful of her and her boyfriend, didn't want to just walk up and say hi -- because she TECHNICALLY slept with me one last time while she was in the early stages of dating her now boyfriend...

Get this feeling that we were both purposely avoiding one another?

Murk

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well you get that feeling because you were.

However her texts show she still likes you and you could probably wrangle more sex from the situation. I would advise against it. Stop texting her.

oldmanofthesea

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've found the best thing to do is say hi and have a brief conversation. Don't validate her, don't project sexual intent; just say hi, ask her maybe two very basic questions like "how's work" or "how was that trip", etc, and then say "well, good seeing you" with a smile and be on your way. No reason to be awkward.

As emotional as it can be in your head to run into an ex, I can assure you it's almost always more emotional for her. Maintain confidence and eye contact when you talk to her.