Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Saving it?

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Hope your all doing good, anyway i had been going out with this girl for 11 months, she came after me and seemed so perfect in everyway. So easy to talk to nice very good looking and not a ***** at all. She had some problems though, which made her have panic attacks if she went too far from home. Her dad really ****ed her head up as he drank alot.

Well in our relationship we spent so much time togther it was awesome she lives 1 min drive from my house, felt the same about the future like the number of kids and all that, but for some reason she got it in her head about sex and she pretty much cut me out for about 4 months before we broke up. Now i tried it on and occasionally we would. But this started causing huge problems in the way i acted, eventually after we broke up once in jan she came back after about 2 weeks, we went out again for another 3 weeks.

In this time i was giving her alot of space we would consentrate on doing more fun things and she would spend more time with her friends and family but still no sex, but she would say things like we are so good together we are gunna make this work, the sex will come in time. Well on valentines day i had a real dissapointed face when she left as i really thought that it would be perfect to start getting it back on track in that department. I thnik this freaked her out and doubted us again and she broke up with me saying she is not sure she can do this. I then pleaded with her and i think that ****ed me up we had a big argument on the saturday about all the stuff that bothered us. She said stuff like she felt trapped and that she needed to spend time with her family and she doesnt want to dissapoint me or hurt me all upset. Also about a fresh start

Well the next day i gave her a note saying i more mature and that i want to improve myself and i cant be with her other then a friend atm,and a small apology. She rang me later and said she needed a break from us wasnt mad. (we are not together btw)

well after 8 days of not contacting her at all, she made an excuse to speak to me as i owned her a bit of money i went round and was cool calm and she gave me a hug as soon as i got there and i left and she tried to stop me by asking more questions i answered them politely and then left.

a few days later i rang her to see if she wanted to go for a driink and she declined in the end saying it would be too soon and she needed some more time. (time for what!?) i said fine no problems the offers there call me.

thats where it ends so far.

my take, yes i was needy and gave her too much control and should have done something sooner to sort it out. But i feel like crap just not speaking to her and potentially just letting her slip away for good, on the second hand i know that she will begin to wonder about why im not talking too her.

At the end of the day alot will call me a raging AFC, or just say NEXT! but i honestly feel love for this girl, i know she loves me too but got scared as it wasnt going too good she says she cares about me so much. I have things that i need to sort out and be even better then the guy she met and wanted so badly. I have been doing all my normal sports and going out to see some friends but i feel like **** all the time. So whats ur guys take? i have been speaking to the user woods through out and he has helped me loads just needed some more opinions

So should i

A) not contact her till she rings me, potentially just being a friend or even her meeting someone new. this could take a long time but may increase her interest levels and she will miss 'us' so far this is what i have been advised from my friend. dont chase her around or not stay incontrol of emotions let her do some work if she wants to speak

B) Drop back her stuff and walk away completely for good

c) Drop back her stuff and say u cant speak to her again, potentially making her spring into action

D) speak to her brother and get him to have a word and so i can get more information to where she is at.

E) just go round there and have it out say what you want to do, what was wroung and if she wants me thats my terms then let her think about it.

F) any other options

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Come on chaps, help a guy in need.

i know that right now i look like a typical AFC, but i cant help but logically think she is the one for me, i thought it will be fine after a week it will get better, or i can just go out and check girls out now no problem or play sports and she will get off my mind, but i cant shake her and to be honest i dont want to. I watched Hitch today and i thought how just giving up is pathetic. I am confused about where we are and where we are going and i cant help but think that im making it easy for her to walk or to push her feelings onto someone else, i think i need to talk to her what would be the best way?

I also feel the problems with our relationship can be fixed they are not huge either

TillTheEndOfTime

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't "love" her. You NEED her. You can't love someone you NEED. That is called selfishness, not "love". Sorry to burst your little rosy world bubble. But you seriously need to improve your self-esteem and confidence so that your happiness does not ride on a single girl. Right now you're pathetic.

You want her back so badly not because you "love" her, but because your fragile ego and low self-esteem have been taking a huge hit. You need her back for self-validation. SELFISH, SELFISH, SELFISH! That is the underlying principle here. Not "love". Get that through your head.

Only once you accept that and make a movement towards genuine self-improvement can you have a real chance at love.

You genuinely love a girl when you WANT her, but don't NEED her. When you are a happy person and WANT her to SHARE in that happiness. That is love.

When you are miserable with low self-esteem and NEED a girl for happiness, you cannot possibly love her. You are using a girl to bring happiness into your own life. Again and again, that is SELFISHNESS, NOT "love".

I hope you get the message.

Modro

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I understand what you are saying, I am a nice guy and i had been hurt in the past she came and made me happy again and we were so good together after a while i guess i opened up too much and smothered her. But i want to know should i just talk with her about it all, i dont want her back unless i am what i want to be and what she deserves.

woods

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You didnt tell me she was holding out on you! For Gods sakes, go get laid! Sex is a pretty frickin big part of a relationship if you ask me. listen closely:
DO NOT WASTE ANY MORE TIME!!!!!!!!!!!