Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

"Save me from these horrible people!" She says.

michaelhctam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, last night I went to a ball room dancing competition, and there is this girl that I had oneitis with.....she LJBF me so I rejected her and then I ignored her.

So basically, I was sitting at a different table but I was still facing her and I notice her....she kept looking at my direction.

After a little bit of wine I had the courage to walk around and take pictures with people, crack a few jokes and just generally being really social.

Eventually I went to the table where she was, and I was being social and casual about everything, treated her like I just met her for the first time of my life.

There was a group of guys around her trying to talk to her, get her drunk, rubbing her arms, blah blah all the usual things......then out of the blue she says *quite loudly*....

"Mike! Save me from these horrible people!" :confused: and after she said that the guys around her was like "I am not a horrible person!" :rolleyes:

She was really weird! She said that same sentence to me 3 times that night...

What does this mean? Wtf?!

Is she just trying to be an attention h0r?

How would you interpret this?!

dynamicallyidle

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Rip your shirt off, make sure you're wearing a Superman costume underneath, and kick those guys' asses, could be an interpretation.

Wtf do you think it means man?

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah. Sounds like a sh1t test. Trying to see if you'll be her *****. Ignore her or say something like 'I'm sure you can take care of yourself...'

michaelhctam

Don Juan
Reaction score
dynamicallyidle said:
Rip your shirt off, make sure you're wearing a Superman costume underneath, and kick those guys' asses, could be an interpretation.

Wtf do you think it means man?
Stop trying to be a smartass

If I knew what it means why would I ask the question?

michaelhctam

Don Juan
Reaction score
Rastaman said:
She want you to be Captain-save-a-*****!
can you please elaborate on that? I really dont appreciate single sentence answers.

fedagent

Don Juan
Reaction score
Michael....

People believe things for two reasons...

1) Because they want them to be true
2) Because they are afraid it is true

You believe she may actually have interest because you WANT IT TO BE TRUE.

Judge women not by their words, but by their actions....did she follow you around anywhere? Did she initiate any other contact with you at the dance competition? Did she leave the group of guys to be with you? What actions did she take to tell you 'Hey, I'm interested'....and words don't count.

Bottom line, guys were fawning on her....she wanted you to fawn as well. When presented with this situation, stay a few minutes....drop some C+F, and go back to being social with other groups in the area.

Remember, a lot of this stuff isn't about creating immediate attraction, but dropping seeds of attraction and letting it build incrementally.

musclyjerk

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She was soaking up the attention and expressing to you and every guy around her how much she was enjoying being the slut in the proverbial gang-bang.

Read nothing in to it - if you want to figure anything out, make a move on her.

The Muscly Jerk

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She means this - MOVE ON. Anything she says means MOVE ON. She already LJBF'd you - that means MOVE ON.

Stop wasting anymore energy on someone who has no interest in you.

michaelhctam

Don Juan
Reaction score
musclyjerk said:
She was soaking up the attention and expressing to you and every guy around her how much she was enjoying being the slut in the proverbial gang-bang.

Read nothing in to it - if you want to figure anything out, make a move on her.

The Muscly Jerk
I agree with what you said, because this guy was like rubbing her arms and sniffing her hair like a little sniviling pervert but she didnt flinch or try to push him away, she just stared at me and said it...

fvking attention h0r...........so I should just keep ignoring her?

Pappadapolis

Don Juan
Reaction score
michaelhctam said:
I agree with what you said, because this guy was like rubbing her arms and sniffing her hair like a little sniviling pervert but she didnt flinch or try to push him away, she just stared at me and said it...

fvking attention h0r...........so I should just keep ignoring her?

Yep, ignore her. If you had a hotter chick with you, I can almost guarantee she would have come over to you.

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
michaelhctam said:
"Mike! Save me from these horrible people!" :confused: and after she said that the guys around her was like "I am not a horrible person!" :rolleyes:
This girl has legs so if she didn't like the company she could have left.

She LJBF you remember that. She is not after your body she is after your attention.

michaelhctam

Don Juan
Reaction score
bump

Ripper

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Dude. Just COMPLETELY IGNORE HER. If she says 'hi', obviously say hi back but initiate no contact and act aloof.

Fvck her anyway! Game other girls.

Btw, if such a situation arises like this one again, you should be rubbing your hands with glee cos these are the times you can really demonstrate your worth. In fact, that is the whole social dynamic here. She is, by saying 'Save me', effectively asking you to demonstrate your worth. If you obey her, then you're no better than the other chumps around her. Doing nothing when everyone else is doing something or even everything can make you stand out. Keep us updated.