Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Save me... from safe modern life

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am considering a surf vacation in West Africa through the mutherfvcking jungle (like machetes, anti-malarial drugs, running from killer hippos on the beach) because I'm so sick of my boring normal life. Plus it would be fvcking cool.

I have no idea who I could recruit as a travel partner, plus going solo might be a little hardcore even for me... I don't want to talk about logistics but does anyone feel kind of the same? We are so coddled in the city, we live like women. I don't want to trim my eyebrows. I want large predators, self-reliance and amazing experiences. Yeah city girls look pretty but they are like domesticated purse dogs. I would like to fvck them but I don't want to live like them.

Anybody relate to this?

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
wow... just wow...

You could I don't know, just do some awesome stuff in the states like I have done. I have already biked across the country twice, been swimming with sharks, hitchhiked 250+ miles, worked at a paleontology site in Nebraska, about to start biological research on streams and rivers, and became a white water rafting guide in North East Pennsylvania. About to become a paintball judge as well (a personal goal of mine). Also was shot at by assault rifles years ago for discovering a pot field at my neighbors.

I did exciting things that weren't STUPID as hell.

Run from hippos? that hippo will :kick: then :box: and then he will :crackup: about you while he digests you.

- comic_relief

P.S. If you are dead set on overseas, backpack a couple of foreign countries. I don't remember the site names but there are a couple that help you get travelling companions to travel cross country and continents.

P.P.S. I can relate to the need for adventure, that is why I do half the stuff that I do in my free time.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just go to Walmart and yell insults at the hippos shopping there. You'll get your fix. Cheaper than going Africa, and I don't understand the thrill of getting malaria. That sh1t ain't funny.

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
Just go to Walmart and yell insults at the hippos shopping there. You'll get your fix. Cheaper than going Africa, and I don't understand the thrill of getting malaria. That sh1t ain't funny.
Getting any number of diseases ain't fun its a swift :kick:

Agreed on the just go yell at hippos comment, that would be about just as fun!

- comic_relief

Huffman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jitterbug said:
Also you have a real chance at running from them... more so than from a real hippo :D

Oh and I support this! Definitely leave the US! Go visit a country where you don't speak the language. Great experience.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I grew up on the mean streets of Kensington in Philadelphia. I dreamed of, and finally acquired, the safe modern life. Much more fun and interesting than watching hookers piss on your stoop, having to sleep in the basement to avoid gunshots, and being the only white kid around a bunch of Puerto Ricans and blacks that got beat up when they first moved to this formerly white neighborhood and are looking for a little retribution. I joined a gang (WTO), sold drugs, got kicked out of my house, did drugs, and was homeless. Not safe at all.

There's a REASON most people choose the safe modern life. It works best. There's ways to make it interesting though. Do what you want to do, take risks, accomplish goals, and don't live according to what other people want. But make sure you keep that safe modern life available. It's a nice place to rest your head.

BigJimbo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I want to get on a rocket and ride it to the moon! Keep dreaming. BTW, your dreams must be as f---ed as mine! I always wish I could dream of this

http://pix.avaxnews.com/avaxnews/de/6f/00006fde_medium.jpeg
Ukraine

instead I always end up dreaming about this..

http://www.oddee.com/_media/imgs/contrib/c2727.jpg
West Africa

I like you. Your life is basically going down the drain. I know that feeling well. Welcome to the club :rock: Pretty soon you will graduate to watching the below sh-- in July while getting drunk by yourself at 3am and posting pictures of yourself (taken in your car) to your VK.com account.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REVtWT2Avi0&feature=related
I suggest investing in an Apple TV box. Works like a charm.

wait_out

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
BigJimbo said:
I like you. Your life is basically going down the drain. I know that feeling well. Welcome to the club :rock: Pretty soon you will graduate to watching the below sh-- in July while getting drunk by yourself at 3am and posting pictures of yourself (taken in your car) to your VK.com account.
Fvck that doesn't sound that bad. It's holding down a soul-sucking 9-5 and dealing with children/housewife that terrifies me. I would definitely come party in Russia with your predatory mafia blondes :D

Agreed that being in a gang/homeless/at a Wal-mart probably sucks though

PS. here's to not being a pvssy... sick www.youtube.com/watch?v=GMX73e3FJTo

don't

Don Juan
Reaction score
get some interesting and USEFUL hobbies that hook you up with similarly great people. Like karate and combat shooting.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If its your first time doing something like this, don't go with someone who will be dependent on you. (wife, gf, kids, younger sibling, etc).

If you want it to be fun, find someone(s) more experienced than you and just as capable as you.

Or else it'll just be a headache and you'll be worrying for their safety all the time.

Trust me, Ive experienced this before.

Quiksilver

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
don't said:
get some interesting and USEFUL hobbies that hook you up with similarly great people. Like karate and combat shooting.
combat shooting? :eek:

i think afghanistan/yemen isnt exactly his idea of a hobby.