"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Sauna Training

noctorious

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 5, 2023
Messages
35
Reaction score
8
Age
28
Over the past year or so, I've been going to the gym about three/four days a week weightlifting and such.

Alongside this, I've been going to the gym's sauna. Great for your health and mental clarity.

During this time, I've just started talking to people. Turns out it isn't that scary. Most people reciprocate and chat back. Old, young, men, women etc - all seem fairly talkative. It makes the time go quicker.

I suppose being dressed down to shorts and bathing suits sweating it out strips down any anxiety. It has for me at least.

Anyone else sauna regularly? I do it every day (if it's not broken that is).

Writing out this post has killed half my anxiety about cold approaching. I initiate 95% of conversations in the sauna.....guess I just need to take that mentality to the streets.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 6, 2022
Messages
1,097
Reaction score
1,296
Totally man, you are putting yourself in what was once an uncomfortable situation through exposure. I work out at home so my sauna is a shower, but when I went to the gym dudes were always pretty down to chat.
 
Top