"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Saturday night FR

ChalengeGuyFan

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2008
Messages
521
Reaction score
19
Just tooting my horn. ;)

Went to a club, looking good, feeling confident.
Some poor guy is trying to dance with this girl. She positions herself in front of me, but not facing towards me.

I get the signals. I put my hands on her waist, pull her closer and start dancing. Within a minute, I turn her around and we start kissing. Within a few minutes, we're touching each other everywhere... My hand is underneath her skirt and she's feeling my d!ck. Kissing like crazy. Feeling her all over her body... It's the closest thing you can get to sex without getting naked in public. So overboard and I love it! :D:cool:

I take her outside, with the intention to find a hotel nearby and go there, but, stupid me, I let a discussion start. "What do you do?", "Where do you live?", reasons for being so straightforward (we were both just out of relationships), and so on.

She says that she should go back inside. I try to salvage the situation, but to no avail. I missed what could have been my first ever ONS.

Looking forward to the next opportunity!

Morale of the story #1: sh!t like this can happen if you screen the girls correctly.
Morale of the story #2: I'm a fvcking badass, haha
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top