Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Saturday night clubbing

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was the DD so i couldnt drink alot last night. My friends were completley blasted at around 1:30. After i couldnt get a word out of them, i decided to hit up dance floor. Let me tell you, after going 0/12 the last time i went out, i finally scored with the first girl i sent my eyes on. I went up to her and told her to let me get his dance with her. And to my suprise, she said YES! My streak was broken. I danced with her for 2 songs then i tried to signal her friend that was dancing with her to dance behind me but she gave me the no go. Then the chick started to dance with another guy but was still looking at me, so i decided to hit it up from the front. But she gave me the hell no look so i just went back to my friends. All in all, it was a good night.

The Real Deal

Don Juan
Reaction score
0/12 the last time

1/1 this time?

" so i just went back to my friends"

killerasp

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Real Deal
0/12 the last time

1/1 this time?

" so i just went back to my friends"
well, considering it was 1:58 and the club closes at 2, i really had no choice but to get them and leave to go someplace else.

-HPNOTIQ-

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Give the man some credit. We all have different levels of success at a club. For some, going 1/13 on a cold PU at a nightclub and getting their freak on with a hot chick is a complete 180 from their prior AFC life.

Some may equate success with dancing with 20 different girls, closing on at least 5 numbers, and taking a HB home for a one night stand.

Regardless, if you call it a success...than all power to you bro. Just keep the game flowing...then your level of success will keep increasing.

-HQ

One on One

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hypnotic is right...for me, I'd be happy approaching one girl I don't know at a club. All I can do right now is dance with girls that I either already know or my friends know. I consider my dancing a success, though, because I wouldn't dance like a month ago and now I dance every time out. I hope to approach at least one new girl next time and try to get a dance. Then, maybe I'll start doing that regularly. And, before you know it, I'll be meeting, kissing, and ****ing new girls every night.

Reaction score
You need to change your style holmes. Invest your energy into the person that your dancing with and give her 100 percent of your total focus.

Doing this will improve the connection between you two. It will enhance what she feels and make her think your like that in bed....not the type who's mind would wander off during sex...like your current dance style displays.

By trying to get her friend to dance with you...you crossed barriers that alot of girls have. Remember they are constantly in competition with each other on a continual basis. That's why your girl wandered off to dance with another man.

she went to find attention from someone else. It's not a good nite at the club unless you get:
1. the panties
2. atleast the number

Getting a girl to dance with you shouldn't be too hard unless your one of those wierd guys you see at the clubs like in the movie "night at the roxberry". If this is you...got dam...you got a ways to go.

peace