Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sarky Line for Chicks Using Mobile Phones

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This was used on me by a male workmate the other week as I was texting a message to someone. Which means I was holding the phone in front with the screen facing me. It was a good put-down and I thought it might work on chicks.

"Hey, come on, put that thing away. It's not a mirror."

I use this whenever I see a woman reading her phone screen and they always laugh. (Well, one out of about 50 so far didn't like it, but we all know that's a sign to avoid those types.) Works with female friends too, just to spice things up. Deliver the line in a cheeky way, then follow-up.

I use it in a club or somewhere similar as I walk past her, then will walk back past later. She won't usually be ready to talk to you until she's finished mucking around with the phone. Saying it at the bar or supermarket checkout is great....she'll finish up while you're there, then you just chat.

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another phone-related opener... It's 101 stuff.

When a woman drops her cell phone (and she inevitably will), approach and say, "Don't you hate when that happens?" Wait for a response. And then introduce yourself. I had a chance to open like this yesterday, but I was with another girl.

By the way, your spelling error in the title of the topic is probably just a typo, but in the event that it isn't, "sarky" should be "snarky".

Muzzlehatch

Don Juan
Reaction score
Boschy said:
"Hey, come on, put that thing away. It's not a mirror."
Love this one, thanks mate.
In fact I was attracted by the thread title too! I was expecting to hear something a bit nasty and put down, so this was a pleasant surprise. Its not sarcastic at all really, just fun and playful.

(Sarky-Snarky? Round here its 'sarky' short for 'sarcastic'. 'Snarky's a new one on me, Demon: is it the same thing?)

Demon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Muzzlehatch said:
(Sarky-Snarky? Round here its 'sarky' short for 'sarcastic'. 'Snarky's a new one on me, Demon: is it the same thing?)
"Sarky" is informal British English for sarcastic whereas "snarky" is informal American English for sharply critical. That's Oxford's interpretation, anyway. "Snarky" also means sarcastic in American English.

"Sarky" is nowhere to be found in American English dictionaries, including Princeton's WordNet. I've never seen "sarky" before, and I thought it was a misspelling. As it happens, I'm not British. But they mean the same thing, so who cares?

Boschy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah sarky is meant to be short for 'sarcastic'. Gets regular use in Australia.

Another phone line from a PU book I think is "Has he called yet?" which my friend uses, but I like the mirror line better :p