Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sarging with my Dad.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went up to my dad's to have dinner. He made salad (with fresh peppers) and cold chicken and we decided to go take a walk along the rocky shore by Milford beach. Again the storm was raging up on the beach making for an exhilarating walk. Halfway along a cute brunette , nicely stacked jogged past. From the way she ran I put her as about 16 but anyways. Dad and I got to the end of the beach and the girl was about 100m ahead of us. I asked my dad how old he thought the girl was and he reckoned about 20, so I asked if he minded if I went and found out.
He said go for it so I did.

Straight out of mellow walking mode and into player mode , I took off the woolly pully I was wearing and put my cap on (pic of sarging rig to follow). Closest I got to her was 20M or so so I bellowed "excuse me" and asked her if she was from round here then asked about the track along the shore. Pause. She filled the few gaps that came up (don't fear the pause) and I invited her to come walk back with me. She did which gave me the chance to run the "Auckland Girls" DHV and do some small town boy stuff (which is good and tend s to come up as an accidental bonus of me being "new in town").

I introduced her to my Dad who chatted with us and then ducked aside to let me sarge (competent wingDad that he is) I eventually qualified her by saying I wanted to go catch up to my dad and asked her out for a brew . She said "yes sure". Didn't have my phone so I gave her my card , which I'm aware is about as good as not f---ing closing at all, and joined my dad.

Despite the logistics screwing my close up, I was well happy at working the routine well , and even making a pretty good situational opener on the fly (how the f*** I did it thru boot camp I'll never know).
Repost from www.livejournal.com/users/mike_walden/

So Many Ways

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who is really good at memorizing numbers in those scenarios. I've never been able to do it. I'll forget it within a few minutes.

That's a good daytime approach. That's something I want to be able to do within the next month or so.

Walden

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah my daytime game is killer and my club game sucks ass.

Got the callback from her today as well, quite pleased.