Sarging on Campus

warpy

Don Juan
Reaction score
i have been reading the stuff on this site for a few good months now, i am one of those that need to learn before i practice, so today while sitting on a bench in campus a girl sits next to me, now before i tell the whole story, i'd like to say that bench places near a coffee shop, or big traffic roads on campus are IT !! 3 girls sat next to me one after the other in less than 1 hour.. unbelievable !!

so this girls sits next to me on a bench, so i am like with my study stuff actually doing homework
me : (as she sits) "hi"
her : hi.. can i sit here
me : sure
me : a minute of silence while i finish the exercise i have and then i tell her, so what do you study ?
.....we end up telling each other's how did we start this year story
me : i used to sketch when i did my B.A but now on my M.A i dont have a lot of time to sketch anymore, wanna see my drawints ?
her : yes, i cant draw a line for the life of it, maybe a square house and a fence
me : you do know that anyone could sketch...
* so i end up teaching her (please note this is abeautifull opportunity for kino)
* she has my pencil and eraser

she : i thought about posing nude for artists
me : but i know they like fat girls so that they could paint some skin

* this is a hidden compliment about her body

her : she says and points, but i have boobs
me : i look, and say "but they prefer a fat ass aswell "

*i am teaching her how to draw, i suggested she sketch her hand, she starts but fails, so i point to parts of her hand and eventually i take the pencil out of her hand and show her how to do it properly

me : <drawing my hand>
her : says the finger i drew looks like a "d!ck"

[she already said and pointed to her boobs and now said ****, a red light bulb appears and i find myself thinking "this is it", the vibe i got from her was good ]

after a while talking and stuff....

her : i have a class
me : okay how about giving me your digits
she : i am 30 a bit older than you, we are in a different place in our life right now
me : so what, all my friends are your age lol

more fluff fluff...
she: okay cool anyways we will probably see each other in here talk to you laters
she: btw my name is xxxx
me : my name is yyyy

lets diagnose the situation now :
1. she said "hi"
2. she shared info about herself
3. pointed at her boobs
4. said "d!ck"
5. was leaning towards me
6. she participated in my short tutorial about sketching
7. there was kino involved

basically all the good signs, she figured she was ~3 years older than me (i am 26.5) and this is probably why i didnt get the number, looking back i could probably get an email or persuade her for the real number, but she was a solid 8, and this was more practice and i probably wouldnt have called her.

dear DJs please share your thoughts, thanks in advance.

NorPacWolf

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds good so far. Be sure to number close next time. Have you read the DJBC? There are tips there on how to close. Mystery and Style recommend that you not tell a girl to give her number to you but instead you should say something alone the lines of: 'I like you/I think you're cool, how can I get in touch with you again?'

warpy

Don Juan
Reaction score
well i tried, she said no.. i'll go read everything you suggested :)
thanks.