Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sarging in Australia

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
How is Australia with regards to sarging? and compared to America?
What's the best city to work and do night/day game at the same time?

I hope there are some Aussies here. ;)

SinJester

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I live in Australia but I haven't been over there. It is probably very similar. If anything it might be a little easier over here.

Chillisauce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Australia - Most of the material is unknown so if you use openers and stuff you'll get good results (i don't)
- You will be seen as suplicating if you buy a girl a drink. I hear this is common procedure in Europe/America.

USA - Maybe it was the aussie accent or the good vibes i was giving off (got to spend 4 days training with one of my heros) but i got more one night stands in my 2 weeks in NY than i have in a year in Australia.

Places to go: Melbourne, Gold Coast, Sydney, Brisbane in that order of preference, if you go anywhere else you'll run into serious population problems.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chillisauce said:
Australia - Most of the material is unknown so if you use openers and stuff you'll get good results (i don't)
- You will be seen as suplicating if you buy a girl a drink. I hear this is common procedure in Europe/America.

USA - Maybe it was the aussie accent or the good vibes i was giving off (got to spend 4 days training with one of my heros) but i got more one night stands in my 2 weeks in NY than i have in a year in Australia.

Places to go: Melbourne, Gold Coast, Sydney, Brisbane in that order of preference, if you go anywhere else you'll run into serious population problems.
I'll try Melbourne first. Thanks for your input.

I surely think US is the place to get laid and have fun.. but Australia would be next best place to have this kinda of fun, if the right city and lifestyle is chosen.

US is really fast paced and hectic if you are a software developer kinda guy, the lifestyle won't allow you time to spend on sarging.

I thought about canda as well, but thats just TOO laid back. I think Australia is the best place to get easy yet productive work exp, along with a healthy social life.

BTW, one last question:

I prefer white/blonde women. So whats the approx ratio of local white girls/blondes in the female population (in Melbourne for instance)?

Phyzzle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
daygameguy said:
I prefer white/blonde women. So whats the approx ratio of local white girls/blondes in the female population (in Melbourne for instance)?
More blond and white than Los Angeles, for sure. Tons of Asians, though.

Also, I've noticed that strolling into a local bar alone for a beer is not really done in Australia or New Zealand. If you go out, you really do have to go out with some people. In many of these places, you may be the only person who has EVER gone there alone, whereas American clubs often have regulars who just go in to relax.

Chillisauce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
You just have to choose busier bars and not get caught sitting by yourself. Often i'll go out with a few mates and their gfs and they'll head home at 2am and then i'll spend the next 4 hours drinking more and chatting with randoms/drunken hookups. If your mindset is right and you are actually talking to people it doesn't matter.

There are heaps of asians in melbourne but they generally stick to themselves (unfortunately :*()

seasonedplayer

Don Juan
Reaction score
DO Not go to Sydney if you want women. It has the best looking women in Australia by far but they all think they are movie stars
*approaching women at bars/clubs immediately disqualifies you. In Sydney you need an introduction
*most bars/clubs close at midnight/one so the nightlife is rubbish
*day time approaches are a waste of time. Your hit ratio will be so low, it is not worth it
*when you do get laid in Sydney, the women are generally terrible in bed

I know very few guys in Sydney that regularly get laid. The only ones are guys with low standards

Was in Melbourne last weekend. It has a completely different vibe and getting laid is not nearly as hard - daytime approaches work as well

Rho

Don Juan
Reaction score
daygameguy said:
Ide say melbourne (where I live) is about 75% white.

If you like blondes, it seems like every second person on the goldcoast is blonde.

Australia is not as religious as the USA either, which I see as an advantage.

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
goldcoast has a majority of blonde plastics thats for sure. Brisbane has the best clubbing scene however if thats more what your interested in plenty of lookers in all places but not much substance

Chillisauce

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No way! i live in brisbane and the clubbing scene sucks. Melbourne is the place to go for clubs, even the gold coast is better.

jocca

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol to each their own i was refering to the valley in brissy. the goldcoast has a lot of male orientated clubs with few girls to men ratio (more so then normal anyway)

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am sensing that the best place is Melbourne. It seems like a big city with opportunities for both work and game.

Btw, i suppose people in Australia tour new zealand every once a while. So how are the women over there.. I want to make sure I go to a female rich environment.

broken dreams

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey Day walker !

I'd love to go sarging there GOSH!
Im in nyc and gaining experience in daygame and now nightgame.

Aussie gals would be definately my list of delights.

Cool post!

broken dreams nyc

rhodey

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is it true that Black Americans do well over there because they are a novelty?

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
broken dreams said:
Hey Day walker !

I'd love to go sarging there GOSH!
Im in nyc and gaining experience in daygame and now nightgame.

Aussie gals would be definately my list of delights.

Cool post!

broken dreams nyc
I just got here (LA, CA) an year ago for my Grad education (i'm from New Delhi). Must say night game in LA is tough, HB7s and 8s just don't go out to clubs, and the 9s and 10s will be constantly followed around by hulky Mexican and black dudes.

Maybe I feel it more, cuz as a student I'm a little low on finances and time. In college, again, game lies at the undergrad level, frat parties and stuff. SO, I call myself Day Game Guy. I can only use my game to get my dates once a while.

I am gonna apply for a job here in US, but if Australia has better future to offer, I shall pack my bags and leave.

get1

Don Juan
Reaction score
Long time reader, first time poster.

I am a melbournian- in terms of game here for the high level HB's I'd say it is very easy however I think for the higher class girls, social status be that through career, how you dress or education makes a huge difference. Depending on where you go.

Saying that I have gone solo into some of the more exclusive clubs - talked my way in without having to wait in line....and pulled some stunning girls from confidence alone and some playful humour.

I've been competing on par against a mate who is in Greek Islands at the moment who has slept with a dozen girls in the last 3 months.

As a quick note I don't see there being any differences in the fundamentals but our fashion, culture, and personalities are quite different so I would say a more fun, relaxed less agressive approach would work best on the classy non gutter s1ut type girls.

Out.

daygameguy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I am getting a positive feeling about sarging in Australia after all these feedbacks. thanks!

wolf116

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The best way to meet women in Australia is to travel around the whole thing.

Australia has less of a dating culture then America.