Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sarging at the Gym?

logic1

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Sarging at the gym??

You will probally do good with the AW's for a ONS.

For what it's worth and I'm sure I will get flamed for conveying what a women said. Oh well.

The women I have been dating for a year works out 5 times a week at a local gym. I asked her about getting hit on at the gym.

Her answer "They are so transparent"..................lol. My 2 cents

mrRuckus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
DjNLes said:
Damn RT! Thanks for the great info! Unfortunately, I think I screwed up because I did intention sit next to her when there were so many other bikes available. Also, she only does cardio and has her headphones on from the time she walks into the gym and 'til she walks out :(. If she did any weights I can ask you say work in with her but she doesn't. Also, she's like in the zone or something. Don't really pay attention to anyone and just look dead straight. It's very difficult to make eye contact with her. Guess this is a lost cause? Thanks for the reply man.
I think i have some sort of ex story for every situation heh...

But i have an ex who gyms it up and she says she purposely wears the headphones the entire time just so guys won't approach her. Sometimes they do anyway and she says she'll often pretend not to hear them.