Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sarging at the beach

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My AFC mates and i went out today. I told them to invite a few girls, they didn't know why, but i knew we needed some social proof.

I came home with 5 numbers.

But, i only approached 2 sets. The first were these two girls(8.4,8.7ish) tanning, i have to admit, i hesistated way too long for what i would of liked, but i still strolled up to them, kept my cool, and sat down next to them. Few negs here and there, i said they weren't as friendly as i thought, they go all "Aww yes we are!". Blah blah blah, you know that sh*t.

Talked about everything, my friends, the beach, how i made an ass of myself that morning trying to hitch-hike (and thats true).

I asked their names, one was Kate, the other was Clare. When they asked me, didn't tell them. Hehe.

Number closed both of them, but i have discovered something. Never get multiple numbers from the same set. You should aways designate a target. Decide. Cause i usually get the whole sets numbers, and text or call them all, and it gets harder to set up a date with just one person. So, even though i have both numbers, i have decided i am going to concentrate on one.

Later, as i sat back down with my friends, i noticed 3 AFC guys trying to pick them up. Alas, they were too easy. I wish i had chosen someone a little more challenging, while still quite open. One looked like AMOG material, the other two guys just looked plain AFC all the way. I know though, i left the best impression.

The next set were these 3 reasonably hot women. 8,8,8.5. I actually did this for my friends, but i ended up with their numbers anyway. I don't plan on contacting them. They were actually the female version of AFC, fu*k, that was so easy i felt bad doing it to someone so...innocent? Stupid? Whatever.

They were checking my mates and i out. I left alot, hoping to direct their attantion towards my mates. Worked. My mates are p*ssy, and these chicks were too. So, when i returned, i strolled up, used the "Are You Shy?" opener, got my mates to come over, and left the 6 of them together. I think my mate is meeting with one of them. Good on him.

I brought my new Ukulele out with me today, and screwed around with it. Man, thats such an awesome peacocking tool, honestly, you guys gotta try it, even if you can't play. Its easy as hell, and practically nothing if you already play the guitar.

I plan to txt the 8.7 girl, i'm not sure if i can close a date on the phone yet. Our interaction was pretty brief, i only did it to prove myself, and beat my nerves.

I'm thinking of something along the lines of:

"If you still want to know my name,

myemailaddress@hotmail.com

Thats how you get it. Curious? Yeah, i bet you are.

Bye, "

What do you think? Simple. but enough to generate curiosity. The way i go about it is also sort of DHVish, don't you think?

Well, please feel free to pick this apart and comment, even if you are new to this. You'd be suprised how new i am too.

-Lust

Mjazz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldnt recommend AHPR ing until you at least DHC them twice, maybe once on SMS. If you DFAS them, especially the first group, the second group will be set up for your PUGD easily. I dont really think that your going too DHVish, I would say more so TRYAish, but thats just me.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ahh, keep in mind im new to the online community, so um, you wanna tell me what all those acronyms mean? :confused:

Norbert

Reaction score
I think Mjazz is putting u on, dude. (I doubt he knows what the acronyms U were using meant.)

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Norbert said:
I think Mjazz is putting u on, dude. (I doubt he knows what the acronyms U were using meant.)
I'd still like to know at least what he was on about...

The acronyms anyone??

PleasureKing

Don Juan
Reaction score
AFC = average frustrated chump
Set = group (2 set = 2 people, 3 set = 3 people, 4 set and so on)
AMOG = alpha male of group
DHV = demonstration of higher value

what else do you want to know?

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PleasureKing said:
AFC = average frustrated chump
Set = group (2 set = 2 people, 3 set = 3 people, 4 set and so on)
AMOG = alpha male of group
DHV = demonstration of higher value

what else do you want to know?
Hehe, no!

I used those aconryms in my post! I know what they are, i mean the ones Mjazz used.

Never have come across them before.

Btw, i always saw AMOG as Alpha Male Other Guy. Meh.

Lust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mjazz said:
Lol, i was just messing with you.
Oh, well can anyone actually read it, and tell me what i have done wrong?

Some advice or any comments would be nice.