sarging a museum

Logen

Don Juan
Reaction score
i'm gona take a trip to the Metropolitan Museum of Art here in NYC tomorrow along with two other guys. the plan is the get to know girls and then bail out with a number.

anyone have any tips of museum oriented approach lines? I never approached in a museum. all i know is that the place is packed with hot girls.

i'm looking for openers. i can hold my own in a convo once i get them to accept me as a "nice guy we met at the museum" :)

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've never been to a museum before so I don't know, but this sounds like an interesting topic, so I'll give it a bump.

Logen

Don Juan
Reaction score
actually, i already did it.

talked to 3 girls and crashed and burner 3 times my friend.

all three acted annoyed. like i was some sort of creep :p

DJDamage

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Logen
i'm gona take a trip to the Metropolitan Museum of Art here in NYC tomorrow along with two other guys. the plan is the get to know girls and then bail out with a number.

anyone have any tips of museum oriented approach lines? I never approached in a museum. all i know is that the place is packed with hot girls.

i'm looking for openers. i can hold my own in a convo once i get them to accept me as a "nice guy we met at the museum" :)
Most chicks that go to a musuem are clueless. They just go there because they want to appear high class.

If you go to a museum for the sole purpose of sarging for chicks and not enjoying the art then its pathetic. You can go to the mall for that. Its better to do things were you actually enjoy them and not pretend that you do.

Maybe you should find out a thing or two about the exhibits before hand so when a pretty girl stands in front of the painting not knowing WTF it is but liking it because its pretty, You can walk behind her and casually say something to yourself and then directed it at her:

"wow this painting of the "Night Watch" by Rembrandt is really incredible don't you think?"

and take it from there.......

DjDamage

diplomatic_lies

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Re: sarging a museum

Originally posted by DJDamage
Most chicks that go to a musuem are clueless. They just go there because they want to appear high class.
Are you serious? I always thought people who go to art galleries knew what they were doing.

ScrewIt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been to virtually every art museum/gallery existing in nyc this semester thanks to my art history class. The chelsea galleries are pretty awesome.

Anyway most people that go to museums dont know much. So i think it would be a good idea to do some research on specific artists in the exhibit of which you are visiting.

I would suggest the Matisse exhibit or the Van Gogh exhibit currently at the Met, which are definitely worth looking at.

IMO museums are great places for openers. Walk up to an art piece where you see a girl, and analyze it shortly, and comment on the art piece. Then ask her opinion on it. easy ffrom that point on.

However, dont forget that there is no such thing as a girl being alone at a museum...she most likely would have come with friends/family/bf. so watch out

diablo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Do you know the sexual undertones that are associated with that painting/sculpture?"

"Did you know that {insert artist's name here} was believed by many historians to have actually been in love with his sister?"

"Can you hear me now?"