"The Coffee Shop Girl You Never Spoke To"

You've replayed it a hundred times. She stood three feet away, scrolling her phone. You had an opening. You composed the perfect line — after she was gone.

For all you know, she's married now. To some guy who said something. Anything.

Openers are cheap. Almost any sentence works when it's delivered within three seconds. The expensive part is the standing there, drafting and deleting, while the window quietly closes.

The "22 Rules" stripped out my hesitation. What to open with, how to keep it alive, and the one habit that costs guys more women than anything else: waiting for perfect.

Read more...

Sarge turns out to be a Escort

Zazzydem

New Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Age
53
Location
UK
A few days ago I went sarging with a friend of mine in a (london) bar in glamourous part of the city. Saw a young (polish) babe there with a friend smoking so I approached and small talked and we eventually joined thier table.

There was a good vibe , teased them quite a bit, kino, found out the babe was a make-up artist who visited rich clients and her friend was currently unemployed. Got her cell number for a future meet.

The very next day my friend sent me a picture of her in a sexy pose and i wondered how he got this.

He actually found a site of her ; a escort one with gallaries and rates and stuff, then there was a link on there to her friend, turns out shes a another escort too, and they both do threesomes, lol.

Should i continue this as a sarge and meet up or are these girls gonna suggest $$$ sex. My perverted friend has told me in 3-4 weeks time he wants to pay to **ck her. Anyone else sarged a ho without realising it? What to do?
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Hot Ice

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 1, 2002
Messages
1,667
Reaction score
3
Location
Finland
Hmmm... I've watched couple of programs that interviewed escort girls and they seem to be like they want to keep their job and private life strictly separated.

I would try to get it free and if she says she is taking money from it I would deny saying "I don't wanna disrespect you or anything, but I don't pay for sex" or something like that.

If you get to bone her for the christ sakes remember to use a condom! ;)
 

Chemistry

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 3, 2002
Messages
780
Reaction score
3
Location
International
The good escorts in London and Manchester you pay an arm and a leg for... now as much as these girls are high on my list to ****, I'm not droppin £500 on her so I can get some...

Never rule out the possibility of her givin it up for free tho... if you want to extend it further into a relationship of sorts just make sure you've got $$$$$ because if you want her out of the escort game, she's gonna really miss that money
 

thefonz

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 14, 2004
Messages
1,143
Reaction score
13
Age
44
Location
Pittsburgh
if they lied about their professions I don't think they'd be expecting you to pay for sex in a 'strictly business' fashion....take up the offer and if they do end up asking for money just next em'....take advantage man, good for a thrill
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
LOL, fvcken hilarious. By the way, that line by Hot Ice was genious - run that on her if you get to see her on a date again, and carefully gauge her reaction. If she flinches, you'll know it's the girl from the escort ad - she will flinch because she realizes that she trades sex for money, and is instantly worried that you might "know" about her activities. But don't let on that you know, if you want to hit that puss. I would love to know how this all goes down, if you are able to get a date with her.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2003
Messages
399
Reaction score
0
If you think strippers have problems, then try dating an escort (euphemism for prostitue or hooker). A girl has to have some issues to do that. They can be sweet and appear "normal" on the surface but there is some serious issues there.
 

Zazzydem

New Member
Joined
Sep 24, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Age
53
Location
UK
I'd thought i'd report an update

Ive since met her twice. Both times I just had to happen to be around and was either with my friend or she was there with her friend.

The latter time I turned up without any money and suggested she buy me a drink. (Remembering she charges alot for dinner dates and is probably quite well off) She refused - as I guess I had told her before women buy me drinks in a jokey way, and I think her friend was there so she mightve looked silly.

I think she is interested in 'dating' and such and would try to (initially atleast) withhold her true profession
 

Unbridled_1

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Feb 26, 2003
Messages
399
Reaction score
0
That was almost 2 months ago, man. When you said you had an update, I thought you had an update.
 

HHloser2

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jul 11, 2004
Messages
202
Reaction score
0
Go hit that ***** and after you do tell her you know all about her "job" haha.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

blue17

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 5, 2004
Messages
203
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Unbridled_1
That was almost 2 months ago, man. When you said you had an update, I thought you had an update.
 

Soma de Sade

Banned
Joined
Dec 22, 2004
Messages
9
Reaction score
0
Location
Bay Area, California
Originally posted by blue17
That was almost 2 months ago, man. When you said you had an update, I thought you had an update.
These guys have a good point.

So rather than donkey-punching the prostitue, let me Donkey-punch you. I'll charge half of what the wh0re would make you pay.
 
Top