southernteen
Don Juan
- Joined
- Aug 11, 2003
- Messages
- 23
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 39
I tend to be pretty sarcastic to people at times. I got to wondering today if sarcasm and C&F are one and the same or if sarcasm is a bad way to go.
I could talk to any woman I wasn't attracted to. Charming, funny, relaxed. Then a gorgeous woman looked my way and I'd become a sweating, babbling mess.
The fix took me years to find and ten minutes to learn. Nervousness and excitement are the same physical state — pounding heart, adrenaline, flushed face. Your brain just picks the label. And you can pick a better one.
Rule 16 shows you how. You feel the nerves, relabel them as excitement, and let that energy pour out as enthusiasm. Women notice the guy radiating it. They always do.