Sapiens Boot Camp 2006 Sign Up!

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: i'm in

Originally posted by bigWill
I would like to make some cool friends.
Ever heard that you can't MAKE anybody do anything? They might not want to, so you have to convince your friends to be cool, and convince cool friends, you would make a cool friend.

Hope that helps, I wasn't trying to sound like an ass, and I can't say that any other way:) What is it about your friends you think is so AFC? What are they rubbing off onto you?

johnmich

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by ethnomethodologist
LOL, me too, than a week later, I find last night they had nowhere to stay, so I started thinking they were dumbasses. They've both got FAS, so maybe them not knowing any better, and still trying their hardest is what makes em so good. could be wrong though, I'm not perfect, and me raggin on them sure ain't gonna help. damn, this is like one of the hardest lessons I've got to learn. I have to not be judgemental.

I think we're in the same boat to, you make me laugh, just thinking about how similar we are. I think we've both got to write our statements, in point form. We've both posted a bunch in this thread, and said almost nothing. Come on man, let's me and you make an all points bulletin of why we're joinging this BC, and why "He damn well better put me in his 10."

Ya with me?
Yeah
2 Questions though (in point form)
What does FAS stand for. this is the one term i dont know
And how old are you (out of curiousity)

HeartThrob

Don Juan
Reaction score
My Statement of Intent

Hey, this is CT. I'm 23 years old and I am a musician, surfer, and currently RAFC.

I've been in relationships; I've hooked up with girls, I'VE GOT LUCKY! For every relationship I fall out of, I end up in the same pitiful situation. I'm shocked, I'm awed, and I have no idea how to pick-up women. I'm clueless like a dog that lost his master.

Yes, this happened again last year. But this time, it was far different. Maybe it was that it took three deaths of close family members last year to finally realize it but, it has never been so clear that "I don't need a woman to survive or be happy." Last year for me was an enlightening experience to say the least.

I'm applying for this boot camp solely because I need to get this area handled in my life. And up until this point, I've made half assed effort after half assed effort to get this handled. For the past month, I've regularly done cardio and weight training. I'm on a strict diet of protein shakes and low calorie meals in order to cut my body fat down from 18% to 8 to 10%. This was an area of my life that slowly stopped after the ex broke up with me nearly 9 months ago. I was never fat but I've always liked to keep my body in the best shape it can be in.

I've also slowly distanced myself from the bad influences in my life such as alcohol and friends who are non-stop partiers/alcoholics. A beer or two is fine, but getting drunk every night when you are a professional with a high paying job is both stupid and very irresponsible. I've also taken to playing my guitar more, and when it gets warm again I'm going to start sky diving and really focus on surfing and body boarding. Extreme water sports I've found really keep you in excellent shape. I've also met a lot of new people that are professionals and or enjoy surfing, skydiving and guitar that aren't "losers." This has probably been the best thing, because a lot of these guys are good with women and have really pushed me to become better with women. You are who you hang out with is a very true statement.

I need this boot camp because I need to take the next step. I know that if I am part of this boot camp I will succeed. I've fought for everything I've gotten in life, and this is an area that I going to fight for just as hard regardless of whether I am accepted into this boot camp. I do know that this boot camp needs me because of what I have to offer and to better the overall success of everyone in the group. While this boot camp is a personal battle, I believe that we are all here to help each other and push each other to the extreme. I'm not going to back down, and I'm not going to let anyone else in the group back down either.

Thank You,
CT

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by johnmich
Yeah
2 Questions though (in point form)
What does FAS stand for. this is the one term i dont know
And how old are you (out of curiousity)
1-fetal alcohol syndrome... if your momy drank alcohol while she was pregant, you would be born, in the drunk state of mind, and your body would react drunk as well.

2-I'm 22 years old, not the first time I've said it. I hope your not going to go off reading all 300+ of my posts just to try and prove me wrong.

THe O Magic

Reaction score
Update

I have been re-evaluating.
At the moment I’m nowhere near where I want to be.
But I want to live life to the fullest.

Conclusions at the moment.
Social: Got some good friends, Playing improv comedy, got my own room.

Romance: Currently single and recovering AFC. Had a couple of dates in the last 2 months. I have no problems talking with them, but when it comes to seduction it feels like I lack a little confidence, or not being in the moment/thinking too much..

Finance: Managing. Working 24h /week part time. Also working on my business. No income from that yet.

Health/ Fitness: 81 Kgs, 182Cm, 13,2%bf. Diet; none at the moment

This is where I want to go.

Social: Increase social circle. Meet more fun and interesting people. get my own place

Romance: ltr with a classy girl, but first I need some more experience.

Finance: I want to earn enough money to fulfil my goals. (improving, learning, doing fun stuff) Or rather, make work my hobby so I have more spare time to reach my goals.

Health: Gain a bit more muscle, eat right, plan meals more in advance.

About a week ago I realized that I wasn’t actively pursuing life. And that I probably would be stuck here forever if I didn’t start doing something about it.

I am definitely motivated to make a change and to live life to the max.
After reading “call to improve your life” on your blog. I realized that by joining the Bootcamp I would progress so much faster.

Sapiens

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Those of you selected have been PM with a link to the boot camp site. Once you log in follow the directions and don't forget to change your password.

Cheers,

-Sapiens

KnightRyder

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I missed the deadline ( I think) , but since today is technically the 15th so I will throw in my submission.

I think I emailed you a while back when you first started your GH thread. Anyway, I think I have great potential , because I have the most desire to learn this and make it work. I am 25 years old, never had a girlfriend , but fully employed and , good car, apartment etc. I am in need of a "master" to learn from. Your T-Rex story really brings this DJ thing home to me, because although I don't have looks in my personal arsonel, I have good conversational skills and I have the desire to win to regain my confidence, and to succeed in this mission.

Thanks,

KnightRyder
evrclear00@yahoo.com

Ryan01

Don Juan
Reaction score
I won't lie, it is exactly 00:16. I have missed the deadline, unfortunatly I discovered your GH thread only thirty minutes ago and I felt I should read through it before applying for the bootcamp as it would be foolish to sign up for it without knowing the way you worked. I shall take the chance, I have nothing to lose and everything to gain.

I am 21, I live in the UK and I am a university student. I really do no know what I want in life, for so many years I wanted to go into the IT industry, but after a year of computer science I saw it was not for me, so I changed to film studies, I don't want to have a career in film, but I wanted to stay in university. My father is a well off business man and I will always have that to fall back on but I would rather find my own way.

Everything about me is average and that has suited me fine until now. Recently I have decided I want more for my life, I have been trying to get out there and make more friends and find new hobbies and interests.

I found the community because I wanted to meet women, I am at university afterall, maybe one of the best opportunities I will have in life.

As I moved along my path of discovery I realised to myself that I was not satisfied with what is essentially a fairly shallow goal (or is it?). I want to improve myself, my life, my attuitude. I am trying to stay positive all the time, being negative just breeds even more negativity. I try to get some my friends to

Whether I like it or not, women are an important factor, perhaps more than I wish were true. When I got my first girlfriend, my confidence was boosted 100% and that affected everything in my life, but eventually the relationship ended and I suffered oneitis despite it being me that ended it. That took me many months to get over, enough about that sob story, I'm sure every person here has had a similar tale.

I will achieve my goal eventually with or without anyone's help, if it takes years then so be it. A little help would go a long way.

It is the wisdom of life that I seek, not the "get laid quick" methods. Sapien, you have so many stories and analergies that it boggles my mind, you have so much knowledge and wisdom and if I could learn 1/10 of that I would be on the way to becoming a better man.

It has taken me a while to write this and I feel as if I have yet to convey the point I intended to make.

Oh nuts, I guess I should have read all of this thread too, it looks like I am too late.

Maybe next year.....

Last edited:

ethnomethodologist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by agrisafi1
Tonythetigeroi was my other handle. And Lorenzo before it.
and how many others... I did some searches on you back in the day! How many names have u had so far?

Swoop

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Now you know why I call him Master Sapiens. He's the man! His focus is always to dig deep inside yourself to uproot the cause of your negative self image. And then replace it with positive self thinking Principles.

Good luck to those who will follow through with the bootcamps!

j0n024

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SOOOOO what's the status of the "Bootcamp," I mean it's been what 1-2 years and noone came back to talk about how they did?????

Funny thought how he used reverse-psychology on some of the guys in his posts.

demezel

Don Juan
Reaction score
does anybody have the files to this bootcamp? would love to read it and expand my mind even more