Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sanitation is the next big thing

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Calling all entrepreneurs, world economic collapse got you down? Now is a great time to get into the sanitation biz, specifically applying virucide products in the public places that do remain open. A good virucide leaves a residue that continues to kill after it dries. People walking around a store are tracking viral matter around. Entry and exit ways should be treated.

Assuming society does pull out of this sh!tstorm, business will stay good in the future, because we will all be a lot more conscious of germs.

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I agréé with you.

Also, cleaning industries for government properties and public services.

Just cleaning the sewers!!

Saw a documentary on a private company doing the LosAngeles sewages pipes cleaning.... Millions in contracts + the technology used Now make it clean and safe for the company employées. (Much more clean Than 20 Year age).

Basically you get only Dirty when your robot jam lol

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Any hepa air filter will remove the virus from the air. People should be snapping them up like toilet paper. New York is going to require them in malls before they reopen. I think that will be a sign of public health codes to come. Hepa will be required in all indoor spaces where people gather.

Lookatu

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Commercial UV light sanitation...
Great for several public areas and very efficient.
Hospitals, hotels, buses, trains have already started using it.