Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sand under my skin?

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night the different dorms on our campus played sand volleyball against eachother, so I was in the sand barefoot for about 2 hours. After a while, my feet started to hurt so I thought "no big deal, it will go away." Anyway, this morning I woke up and they hurt when I walked around, so I looked at them and it looks like there are grains of sand shoved under my skin or something. I know it's not athlete's foot because I've had that before (that was awful, make sure you never play really physical sports without using good clean socks). What could it be/how do I get it fixed?

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Maybe. It may be the same as when you get a splinter?, can you "dig" them out?

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They hurt cause you were used to playing that vigorously. If you had any cuts on your foot, it's possible that sand could of slipped in but VERY unlikely. Just watch it for the next week, andt hen consult the doctor if it doesn't get any better.

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When I was messing with bullets a while back... I was shooting them off from my hands with a hammer... stupidity at it's max... but to the point I had little black grains imbedded in my skin for a few weeks after... I think it was gunpowder or shrap or somehting... this sounds simmilar but with sand... mine went away withing a week... and completely gone in about a month or two

Omega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CapiCrimini
When I was messing with bullets a while back... I was shooting them off from my hands with a hammer... stupidity at it's max... but to the point I had little black grains imbedded in my skin for a few weeks after... I think it was gunpowder or shrap or somehting... this sounds simmilar but with sand... mine went away withing a week... and completely gone in about a month or two
You ARE an idiot aren't you?

CapiCrimini

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You ARE an idiot aren't you?
the gun was broken... If you really want to add to the stupidity I took a blow torch to a bullet while staring at it[I was soddering] the bullet went off but missed my face... it did rickoche(sp? as I know thats not right) and bounce off the cement walls before stoping... so after that I did it again... and it blew again... so then i said screw guns... I have some 30 bullets lets just fire them off ith a hammer with a nail on the end...

It took me about a week to regain my hearing to normal levels where I could hear people... in a month all the ringing was gone.

And just imagine this is actually one of my more docile experiences... and all you people think I have a boring life.:p

Nocturnal

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jonny football hero
Maybe. It may be the same as when you get a splinter?, can you "dig" them out?
No, they're far down. I know there's something there because I can feel it.

Yeah R3N3GAD3 I guess I'll just watch it for a while and hopefully it will go away, if not I'll have it checked out.

Capi... nevermind.

Hollowpoint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CapiCrimini
the gun was broken... If you really want to add to the stupidity I took a blow torch to a bullet while staring at it[I was soddering] the bullet went off but missed my face... it did rickoche(sp? as I know thats not right) and bounce off the cement walls before stoping... so after that I did it again... and it blew again... so then i said screw guns... I have some 30 bullets lets just fire them off ith a hammer with a nail on the end...

It took me about a week to regain my hearing to normal levels where I could hear people... in a month all the ringing was gone.

And just imagine this is actually one of my more docile experiences... and all you people think I have a boring life.:p

I vote that CapiCrimini post more stories.
I derive great amusment from this! Great stuff!

hardwork

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Cause of Death: Tiny grains of sand in his foot"

Don't worry about 'em: they'll go away on their own, just like small splinters do if you leave 'em alone for long enough.

I've had the same little piece of gravel in my knee since I wiped out in the 4th grade. You'll be fine.