Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

San Francisco sarging spots

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone know of a good singles bars|clubs or other sarging spots in San Francisco? I'll be there this weekend.

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
When I go to the city I dont usually go to meet women, I go to dance. But if you're looking to meet women at clubs while in SF the two most well known are 1015 folsom (ten 15) which is located at 1015 Folsom st. heheh

The other is Ruby Skyes.

If you're looking to dance I recommend 1015. If you wanna meet woman, go to Ruby Skyes. Both have a bar and both are 21+. Both are $20 cover.

The line at 1015 goes pretty quick, RS takes longer.

If you're looking for a good gay spot, go to The Cafe or to Liquids.
hahah.

Oh, and you may want to bring some earplugs. The systems are louder than the norm at times. Being that I go pretty often, I bring earplugs and a hand towel. But that's cause I dance all night.

Anyway, hope you have fun! I'll be up in Chico so no parties in the city for me. Just a bunch of drunk college girls! But that ain't too shabby, hahah.

*Edit* of you're looking for something a little more classy but still stylish, try the DNA Lounge.

You can also try Club Ibiza across the water in Oakland. It's a hotel and Club. It used to be a swingers hotel. Yeah, the sucky sucky kind of swingers. Now it's a club.

Go here to find details on clubs and schtuff:

http://SFgate.com/

-Shadow

oskiano

Don Juan
Reaction score
I like the Matrix on Fillmore, between Union and Chestnut. Nice lounge.

vectorz

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shadow Dancer

Anyway, hope you have fun! I'll be up in Chico so no parties in the city for me. Just a bunch of drunk college girls! But that ain't too shabby, hahah.
Thanks for the info, Shadow.. how far is Chico from SF? I'm interested in drunk college girls!

Shadow Dancer

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No problema, mang. Glad to help.

Anyway, Chico is about a 2 and a half hour drive northeast of SF. Chico is known for being a party town cause that's all there is to do there, heheh. Everywhere you go, no matter the time, there are college kids. On the weekends especially. You walk down the street at 3am and you'll pass by some people going to the next party or going to get high, drunk, whateva. It can get pretty crazy.

TOO many young people for my taste (I like variety), but it's my friends' graduation so I'll be going up there. Looking forward to some fun. :)

-Shadow