Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

San Diego County

Intense

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm going into San Diego tomorrow night (day after mothers day). Where is a good place to go wingin at? A guy I work with and me are gonna check out the zoo and need some ideas for places to go in the evening.

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
92116 here.;)

Virtú

Don Juan
Reaction score

BootsOfEscaping

Don Juan
Reaction score
I lived in SD for a few years. It basically sucks to live there unless you have a lot of money, at least in my opinion although its hella better than living where I do now(in NC which REALLY sucks). The zoo is awesome, I had yearly passes and used to go at least once a week. One of the best in the country! For nightlife, you may want to either head downtown and hit up some clubs like On Broadway or Montage(on straight night that is!).

Maybe cruise up to La Jolla and check out the beach and the seals. Its a nice area to visit and has some decent restaurants. I recommend the Italian place called Trattoria Acqua, very good food.

The weird thing is SD has mostly ugly chicks, I mean I lived in Florida for a long time so I have that to compare to but Cali chicks are dogs compared to FL chicks. Not sure why but its true. Too many people think its cool to dress like a skater well into their 30's in SoCal. Oh well. Whatever.

allcentury

Reaction score
I'm in SD, you should join the yahoo Group S-D-P-L-A-Y ... i go out with some of hte guys on there... usually really high success

styles07

Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha...boots, I skate and I'm 36. I'm not sure what one 'dresses' like nowadays. I've seen some hotties here in SD. Your standards must be high. I used to live in Raleigh, Durham, and chapel hill NC btw. I don't know, I think there's hotties everywhere.