If you have read any of my posts you would know how much i stress self improvement, and this post is no different.
However in the majority of my other posts i stronly suggested the improving of your physical, once you improved your physical you felt better about yourself and life seemed a little easier.
I stressed some mental improvements such as friendliness, not taking ****, expanding your social circles, etc. Now im going to look inside of our heads and change the mentality that drives our actions, making things a little more natural and a whole lot more fun.
I'm not sure how long this series will go on for because there are just so many damn things i have to get out on this topic. It is after all our personallity and way of thinking that is the most attractive thing we can develop. I do however, reccomend you get into good shape and make yourself more attractive physically before you start molding your personallity.
So recapping, this series will be about improving your personallity.
I stressed some mental improvements such as friendliness, not taking ****, expanding your social circles, etc. Now im going to look inside of our heads and change the mentality that drives our actions, making things a little more natural and a whole lot more fun.
I'm not sure how long this series will go on for because there are just so many damn things i have to get out on this topic. It is after all our personallity and way of thinking that is the most attractive thing we can develop. I do however, reccomend you get into good shape and make yourself more attractive physically before you start molding your personallity.
So recapping, this series will be about improving your personallity.