"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Sammo's 8 Week E-course

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

xz1b|t

New Member
Joined
Dec 14, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
Age
37
I am VERY interested Sammy.

I just started the Summer holidays 2 weeks ago so I have heaps of time on my hands and summer is perfect beach and picking up chicks weather!

If you could possibly fit a few more people in or if someone drops out, I am really interested in being part of this 8 week course!

thanks
 

Wacky-1

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 6, 2004
Messages
76
Reaction score
0
Location
Paradise
Although I would prefer it if this were open to all, I'd just like to give a tip to the DJ's in here : Go do the bootcamp. Trust me.
And after that, you can probably try Sammo's 8-week course. Now there's a 2 for 1 deal....get to it!
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Sorry to all that didn't make it. I know everyone would prefer it to be open to all but through the duration of this course i am keeping a close eye on all the applicants, i haven't the time or the motivation to raise the number of people i am taking through the course.

Remember, in 8 weeks the results of the contestents and the entire course will be posted.
 

TDOT

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 24, 2004
Messages
139
Reaction score
0
Location
I used a wrench
I am willing to submit.
I am willing to work with you.
I am in.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

idiot_boyfriend

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 27, 2004
Messages
412
Reaction score
0
Location
Los Angeles, CA
Geez, I was really busy with Finals Week and I guess I missed out on a great opportunity.

Sammo, get ready to include me on your new list for the next time you do this. :D

EDIT: My school will not start until early-March so I can dedicate a lot of time. Could you start another one soon if you're not accepting anymore?
 

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Originally posted by Aerix
Will there be another E-course?
Hopefully. Depends on how this first one goes. Either way; this particular course's results will be posted.
 

Oni

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 18, 2004
Messages
260
Reaction score
0
hey i want in too... or is it too late?
 

SalParadise

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2004
Messages
61
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
UK
Also me

Hey Sammo,

If you need another participant at some point, I'm in.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top