"How I Made Sure No Woman Ever Friend-Zoned Me Again"

She calls you when her car breaks down. When she needs help moving. When some guy she's actually dating treats her badly.

You're the listener. The reliable one. The guy who would treat her so much better, if she'd just open her eyes.

She won't. You trained her to see you as the low-effort option — the friend who requires zero risk and zero investment. Every favor dug the hole deeper.

The "22 Rules" break the pattern. You'll stop auditioning for a role she already cast and become the man she chases instead. It starts with Rule 1.

Read more...

Sammo's 8 Week E-course

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2003
Messages
1,244
Reaction score
11
Location
.
Over the next 8 weeks there will be a revolution within the HS forum. I will take 6 of you and take you through the same transformation I went through. Your belief system will be entirely restructured and your life will carry new meaning.

You will change the way you think.

You will change the way you look.

You will change the way you feel.

You will change your understanding of financial prosperity.

And you will change the way you converse with others.

What more could you want?

The changes you will make all have a snowball effect in which they just keep gaining momentum and life just keeps getting better and better.

So why can't i just post this up and let it go from there? Well - If i do that the thread will just die, people will lose interest, I will lose interest and it will make its way to the bottom of the forum. My efforts would be wasted.

However, at the end of it all i will post testemonials of the people who participated, the improvements they made and the entire program.

I will choose the 6 people along the following criteria:

1. How i feel about their ability to stay dedicated and in touch.
2. How long it takes them to reply to this post.

So if you want in - please reply.

No PM's please just reply.
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

I-am-someone

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Nov 30, 2004
Messages
477
Reaction score
2
Age
41
Location
the Netherlands
Let's turn this around:

Do you really have the required expertise to enlighten other people with these things?

I don't mean to disrespect you, but I don't see any mention of your own experience and therefor no real reason to look at you as an authority on the subject. I might be interested, provided that you actually have something extra to offer that I can't get out of the almighty DJ Bible.
 

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
614
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
Making the most of MY life
I can tell you now Sammo is a great thinker, and he has undergone a huge transformation for the better. Its up to you, hes not forcing you to trust him, if you dont want to dont let someone else who wants to.:confused:
 

lbfan1638

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 16, 2004
Messages
69
Reaction score
2
Sammo, I'm very interested...I'd love to be a part of this transformation
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

paradox88

New Member
Joined
Oct 27, 2004
Messages
7
Reaction score
0
I'm interested!.. also willing to dedicate my time to this to change myself and improve my social life and maybe even school as it is not going too well this year :), pick me pick me!
 

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
Sure man.

Im always up for new things :)

Now that the winter break is coming up, I have tons of free time for self-emprovement.
 
Last edited:

Void

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 2, 2004
Messages
634
Reaction score
5
I want to be apart of this.
 

Eternal

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 7, 2001
Messages
5,511
Reaction score
10
Originally posted by I-am-someone
Let's turn this around:

Do you really have the required expertise to enlighten other people with these things?

I don't mean to disrespect you, but I don't see any mention of your own experience and therefor no real reason to look at you as an authority on the subject. I might be interested, provided that you actually have something extra to offer that I can't get out of the almighty DJ Bible.
I can vouch for Sammo along with all the HS mods and a lot of other people on these forums.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

TheKarnivalShow

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
I have been looking for that one thing that will turn my life with women around, and this could be it, I'm in.
 
Last edited:

LikRetsam

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 30, 2003
Messages
1,633
Reaction score
1
You have The Master Don Juan LikRetsam's personal word that you can trust Sammo.
 

comic_relief

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 29, 2004
Messages
3,282
Reaction score
49
Location
Baltimore, MD
I'm ready to reinvent myself. I have put it off for far to long. lets do this sh!t if you accept me.
 

jiza101

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 29, 2004
Messages
614
Reaction score
1
Age
39
Location
Making the most of MY life
I just hope all these people with really low posts stick to there word and do the whole 8 weeks, Sammo would have put A LOT of time and effort into this for us.:)
 

"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

TheKarnivalShow

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 19, 2004
Messages
15
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by jiza101
I just hope all these people with really low posts stick to there word and do the whole 8 weeks, Sammo would have put A LOT of time and effort into this for us.:)
I am determined to stick by this man, I won't go out on my word.
 

shagnscoob

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 15, 2004
Messages
329
Reaction score
1
im interested to see the results, but i cant dedicate myself to something like this because of how busy i am, im being forced to change on my own
 

misionman

New Member
Joined
Dec 13, 2004
Messages
2
Reaction score
0
Age
37
Location
bay area
hey man , id love to be apart of this , i am well i guess u can say AFK and i am hella shy and well iv been trying to improve my , iv been thinking and readly articles but when it comes to just getting the courage to evean to talk to girls i just get scared and i would gratly apreciate being apart of this, thank you for reading, and i am very dedicated, i heh, spend alot of time on the computer and have the time
 
Last edited:

Nivek

Don Juan
Joined
Sep 6, 2004
Messages
34
Reaction score
0
definately would be interested, but i have a low post count, 1 or 2 so i doubt i'll get picked but even if i don't i'd love to read the testomonials after 2 months
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Top