Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Sammo Transformed - Week 1

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
NOTE: If noone is doing this bootcamp, i WILL stop wasting my time on you ****ers.

Due to the sudden amount of interest in this series i decided to go through with it, now i thought you little ****ers were to girly to even attempt it. You've proved me wrong, try and do it again.

Okay so i don't like reading all that much, i know that to get what you want you dont have to understand some 5000 word essay on how the brain works and weird **** like that, i do it the old fashioned way: What you put in to life, is what you get out of it. If your a lazy piece of **** then thats what other people will see you as, if you put extreme amounts of energy into all areas of your life then people will notice this. So the first week will be based around:

Physical Tension

Wow! How interesting, in other words im going to make you work your ****ing ass off. Dont ask why, just trust me on this. NOTE: If your still being a little ***** and need to know why im making you do all this then read the blue text, if not just skip past it and prepare yourself.

So you decided to read all this instead of just trusting me? Im sure most of you are reading this, well it probably wont make much sense to you and if this pisses you off then in weeks to come you will get really ****ed off. The reason i am going to force you to do ALOT of physical work in one week is because you need to get out of your lazy state of mind, you have to feel what it is like to be pushed. People feel this every now and then but if you manage to stick with it for an entire week then congratulations because thats a mighty fine effort. Once you finish this week not only will you feel better about life in general but you wont be so resistant to get off your fat ass and do what need to be done.

Rightio ****ers, here's the deal.

EVERY SINGLE DAY YOU DO THIS:

6:30 AM: Wake up call!!! Get your ass up and go for a run, not just and run i want your balls sweating and i want you to keep going until you fall in to a massive heap on the floor. Look at some hill that you KNOW you cant run up and run up it and dont ****en stop! No easy way out, no short cuts home. Remember, you get out of it what you put into it.

Pushups till failure.... 30 second rest... pushups till failure.... 30 second rest... pushups till failure. How fun :D

Crunches till failure.... 3 times: Same deal as pushups.

Chinups till failure.. once again, 3 sets.

3x3 minutes with 30 seconds inbetween of shadow boxing: It's just boxing the air, and think about someone you hate. Dont worry about technique since you dont want to be a boxer you just want to **** yourself up. Go all out! If you have a heavy bag use that instead.

Do that every single day for a week and reply here, if you dont like whats being said here: Dont complain, just **** off and let the people that want to improve themselves read it.

NOTE: After this week dont be stupid and stop. Run 2-4 times a week, get a gym membership and figure all that stuff out, If you start getting lazy again then its time for a repeat of this week to get your ass back into form.

zachamun

Don Juan
Reaction score
you da man Sammo. I for one am in this for the long haul. I'm f***in sick of not getting the girls. I'm not really lazy anyway, as i already lift, play basketball with my friends and am almost always doing something, but the more the better!!!! The one thing i have been lazy about is running, so this will be very good for me.

Alexis Zorba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Let's start

All righty then. Let's star. I will do everything except for the running since I have an injured ankle however when I get better I will make up for it next week. Good enough for youy Sammo?

The Exile

Don Juan
Reaction score
Soundz good, excpet I'll replace the boxing part with breakdancing. Just as- probably more vigorous- and I can probably put it to better use. (winks)

buckwheat18

Don Juan
Reaction score
This sounds pretty crazy to me i have to admit, but i'm willing to do it. Just 3 things I want to clear up.

1. What do I tell my parents so there not like wtf is he on? lol

2. My school starts at 8:00 it usually takes me an hour to get ready cause i'm slow so would you suggest wakeing at 5:30 am?

3. I have no hills around my neighborhood would you suggest running around the block? And for how long?

If you could reply that would be helpful, those are my only questions.

Dilly

Don Juan
Reaction score
I've been away for a while...so Here i am.

what Sammo says is right to a degree, but modify it to your own program. Some people here can't run up the biggest hill in their town. Different People, different strokes!

But Sammo, you're a good guy...i like you're enthusiasm!

jonny football hero

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jonny signing up for duty.:) it's time to get a new point of view. My techniques are going a bit stale.

What do I tell my parents so there not like wtf is he on?

Tell them that your getting into shape.

Slimijs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I remember running some miles in fall, but then it got cold and i stopped. But was fun. A little tip - try to get one of your friends to run with you, then it will be more fun to compete with eachother.

I am going to start running in march, couse it's just too damn cold. I don't want to freeze my a$$ off :eek:

Can you get pneumonia while running in cold weather?

Also thanks on the 'lazy' theory! ;)

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by zachamun
you da man Sammo. I for one am in this for the long haul. I'm f***in sick of not getting the girls. I'm not really lazy anyway, as i already lift, play basketball with my friends and am almost always doing something, but the more the better!!!! The one thing i have been lazy about is running, so this will be very good for me.
You sound motivated, whatever you do, don't let that motivation slip away from you. :cool:

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: Let's start

Originally posted by Alexis Zorba
All righty then. Let's star. I will do everything except for the running since I have an injured ankle however when I get better I will make up for it next week. Good enough for youy Sammo?
The running is the most vital part in the whole workout, since its the hardest thing there. But if you have an injured ankle then i guess there's not much you can do about it. Just put the bootcamp on hold until your in perfect condition to start, dont do it in dribs and drabs, do the whole thing together in one go, no exscuses. :)

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by The Exile
Soundz good, excpet I'll replace the boxing part with breakdancing. Just as- probably more vigorous- and I can probably put it to better use. (winks)
As long as your pushed physically to the limits then i guess thats okay.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by buckwheat18 This sounds pretty crazy to me i have to admit, but i'm willing to do it. Just 3 things I want to clear up.
Yes - It is crazy.

1. What do I tell my parents so there not like wtf is he on? lol
That your trying to get in to shape, if their really tight and say your pushing yourself say you got it from some program at school - it's amazing how people blindly accept authorities advice.

2. My school starts at 8:00 it usually takes me an hour to get ready cause i'm slow so would you suggest wakeing at 5:30 am?
Sure, Thats just going to make it harder, the harder the better.

3. I have no hills around my neighborhood would you suggest running around the block? And for how long?

If you could reply that would be helpful, those are my only questions.
Yeah run as long as you can and as hard as you can.. just make sure you totally **** yourself up.

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by jonny football hero
Jonny signing up for duty.:) it's time to get a new point of view. My techniques are going a bit stale.

What do I tell my parents so there not like wtf is he on?

Tell them that your getting into shape.
Good advice, and good to have you aboard :cool:

mtllcanpssy

Don Juan
Reaction score
yo sammo

Im ****in pumped to go do the stuff ur talking about. One thing, i have been running recently at night, but the air like pierces my lungs and when i get home i feel like **** (i kno its supposed to be like that) i do have asthma but it was never anything big. Any suggestions for the cold air or for my lungs so they dont hurt like a *****

TheMinistered

Don Juan
Reaction score
For all of you martial artists like me...
[SAMMO MODE ON]
You little ****s, you are going to ****ing practice kadas/forms too... until you can't lift your ****ing ***** ass arms anymore
[/SAMMO MODE OFF]

P.S.
[SAMMO MODE ON]
No masturbation during this entire time you little ****witts, it'll make you the horniest ****ing *****es at school... which is good because when you haven't unloaded your **** in a week-- all the fears of rejection reside.
[/SAMMO MODE OFF]

;)

Alexis Zorba

Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess what...

Hey guys, guess what... I woke up today and my ankle didn't hurt anymore... I will start running on Monday just to give it an extra day of rest. Anyways I am also returning to boxing classes so that'll be a great cardio workout. I am just extremely happy that I can return to do all the stuff I did before my injury and I wanted to share my joy with you guys.

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
;o nice program

I'm not going to follow this (i work out 5 days a week for 1.5 hours a day, eat 7 meals a day, and wake up at 6:30 already...), and i'm not gonna do cardio yet (BULKING phase, cant afford to burn any more calories), but in about 2 months when the weather gets warmer and its time for cutting up, running till failure 2x a day, morning and night until my asthma takes me down!

Anyways, props to all you guys that are going to follow this through :) Just remember TAKE A SHOWER when you get home from running. Body Odour @ school will make everyone stay the **** away from you ;)

And to the guy with asthma (mtlcanpssy or whatever), i suggest you dont run in the cold weather man. I run 4 times a day to school (not all the way there cause the air kills my lungs) and its actually pretty harmful to your lungs. But i'd suggest a mild-jogging if you're going to and make sure you bring your puffer with you ;) Membership @ a gym with a track would be a great investment!!

Ok enough chat, good luck to all!

Mikelo2k :D

Sammo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's amazing to see how the destruction of one's body is so desired.

Mikelo2k

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
eh...

Originally posted by Sammo
It's amazing to see how the destruction of one's body is so desired.
Hehe, I dont quite understand why you say that... but let me tell you, I feel great :)

Perhaps you are familiar with the 'work out 3 times a week for 1 hour' schedule and yes indeed it does work... but my routine works good for me too :) My body is in better shape that anyone else I am currently acquainted with.

And if you are including the running 2 times a day into the 'destroying your body' comment, well I dont see how that is bad for a person.

Care to elaborate?

Thanks,
Mikelo2k