Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Same Night Lay: Bang Report 7

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. I went out to a bar this last weekend and I got some action. I thought I'd post a field report on the main forum.

So after getting a couple beers, I went up and approached a table of three girls. I was just socializing, so I asked if I could join them at their table. They said sure. I engaged the whole group, and we just had some simple conversation. Nothing mind blowing. There was one girl in the group that I was interested in though. I started talking to her more, and I eventually initiated some kino. She was extremely responsive, and kino-ed me back a ton. She even touched me below the waist at one point, and sat in my lap lol. I knew it was on.

I was sick and tired of flaky numbers at night, so I knew I had to close the deal right then. I decided to go ahead and escalate hard since she was responding well to me. I said "Hey, it's a little bit stuffy in here. How about you and me go to get a breath of fresh air?" She said sure and followed me outside.

We had a bit of conversation after that outside. Nothing too special, just normal conversation. After that, I decided to take it all the way home. I happened to have a bottle of Bacardi with me in my drummer's van. I said: "Hey, I'm gonna go take a shot. You should come with me." She then followed me back to the van.

We each took one shot of the liquor. I'm a big fan of the clear Bacardi in general. After that, I started making out with her. She began rubbing me through my pants. After that, she hit me with sh*t test #1. She said: "You know, I'm probably older than you." She looked to be about 28-29. I just ignored it and kept making out with her.

After a bit, I told her "come here and suck my d!ck." I undid my pants, and then she did just that. She seemed to be really enjoying it. It was a great ego boost for me too, because she was like "oh my God, you've got a good d!ck." After that, I pressed her against the ground, pulled her shirt down, and started sucking on her t!tties. She loved it.

I knew I had to go for the Bang at this point. I looked her dead in her eyes and said "I want three strokes." She said: "No, I can't do that. I'll give you three strokes with my mouth or hand." There's that LMR that Roosh V was talking about. So I took a step back, kept sucking her t!tties/making out with her, still heating her up, and started rubbing my c0ck against her. I got about 2-3 more no's before she eventually let me pull down her pants and put my d!ck in her.

Then came sh*t test #2. She said "This probably happens to you all the time, doesn't it." I get that sh*t test a lot. It's kind of a variation of "You must be a player." I pass that one by saying "I'm actually a virgin." Then I put my c0ck in her, and we fvcked in the back of the van. Obviously I gave her more than 3 strokes lmao. I had to warm her up a bit first, probably would've helped if I had fingered her before I put my d!ck in. But the sex was pretty good, great ego booster cause she was constantly commenting on how big my d!ck was hahaha.

After that I just went back to the bar and enjoyed the rest of my night, one more notch under my belt. I've now slept with 7 women in my entire life. I'd love to raise it to 8 by the end of this month. Preferably through some kind of Daygame.

Most of the "game" in this approach was just me being aggressive, knowing how to escalate to sex, playing the Numbers until I found a girl who liked me/was open to sex, passing a couple sh*t tests, and knowing how to get through that LMR. I only learned that through failing to sleep with other women that I had in my bed.

So what did I learn from this?:
1.) Be aggressive to get anywhere with women
2.) This game is just as much luck as skill: play the Numbers Game. It only takes one yes to make it all worth it.
3.) Every failure I've had with women in the past puts me one step closer to success as long as I analyze and learn from it.
I wouldn't have known how to escalate aggressively like that had I not failed at it in the past with chicks in my bed multiple times.

So I think it's great that I was able to pull off a Bang within like 30-40 minutes of meeting a chick. But what does that tell me? It tells me that she was very attracted to me, and was open to having sex with a new man. My Game was then enough to get the Lay. But I want to do some more Daygame after this, as well as some text game. I want to be able to RAISE women's interest. Not just only fvck girls who have a high initial interest in me. On top of that, although 28 isn't bad at all, I wanna fvck some YOUNGER top form SMV chicks. Like anywhere between 19-24. I could do that by just approaching that demographic more, and social circle game. But that's a story for another day.

Comments below would be appreciated. I'd like to know what you all think, let me know if you all learned anything from this.

Last edited:

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
damn, I can't even remember how many chicks I banged by the time I was 22. I'll have to check the records but im thinking it was around 8 too. Good job, once you get them properly heated it they usually cave and spread em.
Just don't be getting one pregnant and ruining your life.

GrowingPains

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stud.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If
Nice job. Its not a numbers game. It is an attraction game. You just happened to run into a chick that was attracted to you. A woman who is into you will make it very easy. And a woman who isn’t into you will instantly dismiss you. Or nowadays they string you along for validation.

For the most part, game is about avoiding being too needy or overcompensating. Some women are really hot and cause men to overcompensate or act needy. Especially the 9s and 10s. That’s when you will truly be tested. Most guys can do well with 6s but crumble when girls are really hot and young.

The last time I overcompensated was when I was surrounded by 10 hot young chicks all smiling at me at the same time. My ego was not big enough to handle it so I negged them. This was back in like 2008.

Generally, most guys from age 18-24 tend to overcompensate because they lack experience or believe all the bs about how they have to impress chicks. So they try to put on a show and end up looking like try hards. And career guys in the age 27+ bracket tend to be too needy because they are no longer in a social environment that has a lot of chicks. A void starts to creep in and they don’t know how to deal with it so they try to hold on to women for dear life.

Once you are able to completely rid yourself of neediness and overcompensating behavior, you should be able to get laid every single time you step out of the house. It’s literally impossible to get rejected all night.

Over time you will even start to develop an intuition and know which women are into you so that you don’t waste any time.

There are times a woman will talk to me for 15 seconds and suddenly she’s asking me if I want to get out of the bar. It’s really like that.

The hard part is getting it into your mind that it is just normal everyday behavior. Hot Women hook up all the damn time like it’s nothing. There’s no game or a series of things you have to do. It’s just a matter of not being a repulsive guy who’s too needy or overcompensates to make up for some insecurity.

If you are looking up in 15 seconds that's either looks based completely or her seeing you as high status where ever you are...(bar owner or all the other girls like you ect.)

jaymbrs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hope you wore protection dude. Seriously. You just banged a chick in the back of a van within 30 minutes of meeting her and it seemed like she didn't give a ****.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nice job. Its not a numbers game. It is an attraction game. You just happened to run into a chick that was attracted to you. A woman who is into you will make it very easy. And a woman who isn’t into you will instantly dismiss you. Or nowadays they string you along for validation.

For the most part, game is about avoiding being too needy or overcompensating. Some women are really hot and cause men to overcompensate or act needy. Especially the 9s and 10s. That’s when you will truly be tested. Most guys can do well with 6s but crumble when girls are really hot and young.

The last time I overcompensated was when I was surrounded by 10 hot young chicks all smiling at me at the same time. My ego was not big enough to handle it so I negged them. This was back in like 2008.

Generally, most guys from age 18-24 tend to overcompensate because they lack experience or believe all the bs about how they have to impress chicks. So they try to put on a show and end up looking like try hards. And career guys in the age 27+ bracket tend to be too needy because they are no longer in a social environment that has a lot of chicks. A void starts to creep in and they don’t know how to deal with it so they try to hold on to women for dear life.

Once you are able to completely rid yourself of neediness and overcompensating behavior, you should be able to get laid every single time you step out of the house. It’s literally impossible to get rejected all night.

Over time you will even start to develop an intuition and know which women are into you so that you don’t waste any time.

There are times a woman will talk to me for 15 seconds and suddenly she’s asking me if I want to get out of the bar. It’s really like that.

The hard part is getting it into your mind that it is just normal everyday behavior. Hot Women hook up all the damn time like it’s nothing. There’s no game or a series of things you have to do. It’s just a matter of not being a repulsive guy who’s too needy or overcompensates to make up for some insecurity.
Yeah it's so much easier when the girl is already attracted to you. You don't have to put up with all their flaky attention wh0re validation games.

Now I just have to do it again within the next month and I'll be right on schedule Bang wise. Put myself in the position to meet women, y'know.

I can see what you mean about overcompensating and being needy. I think the best way to combat that is being completely Self Amused and doing the Self Improvement so that you don't subconsciously feel like the girls are out of your league.

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hope you wore protection dude. Seriously. You just banged a chick in the back of a van within 30 minutes of meeting her and it seemed like she didn't give a ****.
Yeah I did. I follow Roosh V's advice and always carry a condom in my pocket whenever I go out. Better to have it and not need it than need it and not have it imo

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey guys. I went out to a bar this last weekend and I got some action. I thought I'd post a field report on the main forum.

So after getting a couple beers, I went up and approached a table of three girls. I was just socializing, so I asked if I could join them at their table. They said sure. I engaged the whole group, and we just had some simple conversation. Nothing mind blowing. There was one girl in the group that I was interested in though. I started talking to her more, and I eventually initiated some kino. She was extremely responsive, and kino-ed me back a ton. She even touched me below the waist at one point, and sat in my lap lol. I knew it was on.

I was sick and tired of flaky numbers at night, so I knew I had to close the deal right then. I decided to go ahead and escalate hard since she was responding well to me. I said "Hey, it's a little bit stuffy in here. How about you and me go to get a breath of fresh air?" She said sure and followed me outside.

We had a bit of conversation after that outside. Nothing too special, just normal conversation. After that, I decided to take it all the way home. I happened to have a bottle of Bacardi with me in my drummer's van. I said: "Hey, I'm gonna go take a shot. You should come with me." She then followed me back to the van.

We each took one shot of the liquor. I'm a big fan of the clear Bacardi in general. After that, I started making out with her. She began rubbing me through my pants. After that, she hit me with sh*t test #1. She said: "You know, I'm probably older than you." She looked to be about 28-29. I just ignored it and kept making out with her.

After a bit, I told her "come here and suck my d!ck." I undid my pants, and then she did just that. She seemed to be really enjoying it. It was a great ego boost for me too, because she was like "oh my God, you've got a good d!ck." After that, I pressed her against the ground, pulled her shirt down, and started sucking on her t!tties. She loved it.

I knew I had to go for the Bang at this point. I looked her dead in her eyes and said "I want three strokes." She said: "No, I can't do that. I'll give you three strokes with my mouth or hand." There's that LMR that Roosh V was talking about. So I took a step back, kept sucking her t!tties/making out with her, still heating her up, and started rubbing my c0ck against her. I got about 2-3 more no's before she eventually let me pull down her pants and put my d!ck in her.

Then came sh*t test #2. She said "This probably happens to you all the time, doesn't it." I get that sh*t test a lot. It's kind of a variation of "You must be a player." I pass that one by saying "I'm actually a virgin." Then I put my c0ck in her, and we fvcked in the back of the van. Obviously I gave her more than 3 strokes lmao. I had to warm her up a bit first, probably would've helped if I had fingered her before I put my d!ck in. But the sex was pretty good, great ego booster cause she was constantly commenting on how big my d!ck was hahaha.

After that I just went back to the bar and enjoyed the rest of my night, one more notch under my belt. I've now slept with 7 women in my entire life. I'd love to raise it to 8 by the end of this month. Preferably through some kind of Daygame.

Most of the "game" in this approach was just me being aggressive, knowing how to escalate to sex, playing the Numbers until I found a girl who liked me/was open to sex, passing a couple sh*t tests, and knowing how to get through that LMR. I only learned that through failing to sleep with other women that I had in my bed.

So what did I learn from this?:
1.) Be aggressive to get anywhere with women
2.) This game is just as much luck as skill: play the Numbers Game. It only takes one yes to make it all worth it.
3.) Every failure I've had with women in the past puts me one step closer to success as long as I analyze and learn from it.
I wouldn't have known how to escalate aggressively like that had I not failed at it in the past with chicks in my bed multiple times.

So I think it's great that I was able to pull off a Bang within like 30-40 minutes of meeting a chick. But what does that tell me? It tells me that she was very attracted to me, and was open to having sex with a new man. My Game was then enough to get the Lay. But I want to do some more Daygame after this, as well as some text game. I want to be able to RAISE women's interest. Not just only fvck girls who have a high initial interest in me. On top of that, although 28 isn't bad at all, I wanna fvck some YOUNGER top form SMV chicks. Like anywhere between 19-24. I could do that by just approaching that demographic more, and social circle game. But that's a story for another day.

Comments below would be appreciated. I'd like to know what you all think, let me know if you all learned anything from this.
Good job bro. I'm proud of you. Keep up the good work!

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good job bro. I'm proud of you. Keep up the good work!
I feel like this is exactly what I needed for my Self Esteem/Game Progress. I'll have to take this momentum into the rest of February.

I feel like I can win at this stuff for sure. I'll hang onto that feeling as I keep going

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I d
Theres 3 ways you can go about it.

Create attraction, assume attraction, or assume rapport.

Puas try to create attraction. This is why they run into so many sh1t tests and flakes. They are constantly interacting with women with low interest.

Another ironic way creating attraction can fail is when you run into a woman who is ALREADY attracted to you and you find yourself doing techniques to try to impress her. You’ll come across as an overcompensating virgin (the vibe most puas give off).

The rare times puas get laid are when women just put up with it.

Trying to create attraction is the most overcompensating thing you can do. The sticking point of 99.99999% of puas. That’s why they take 10 years and thousands of rejections to ever get anywhere. By the time they hit pay dirt, they already feel like joining the priesthood, aka MTGTOW because of all the rejection, sh1t tests, and flakes.

Now let’s move on to assume attraction. This was the pinnacle of Pua game. If you assume attraction, then It becomes a numbers game. And after 9-10 approaches, you’ll hit pay dirt because it’s literally impossible to get rejected by every woman, especially if you are not overcompensating by trying to create attraction.

These guys have less battle scars and get laid more. However, one thing they didn’t plan for is women seeking validation. If you are not an overcompensating loser trying to create attraction with every chick, there is still some use for you, and that’s validation. Women will allow you to entertain them and string you along indefinitely.

So these guys still run into a bunch of flakes and often have a bunch of women in their lives that goes nowhere.

Now let’s look at assume rapport. That’s where I’m at. I don’t try to create attraction. I know how awkward it is when I’m talking to a woman who’s already into me and I’m trying to do something to impress her but end up looking like an overcompensating try hard.

I also do not assume attraction because a lot of women love validation from me but it doesn’t mean that it’s going to go anywhere. Complete waste of time.

So as soon as a woman initiates by giving me iois, I assume rapport. Basically I act like I’ve known her my whole life. As if she is part of my social circle, ecosystem, or someone in my wavelength.

“I’ll be like “Heyyyyyyy, how are things?” And she’ll be sucked right into my frame. Suddenly she’s acting like she’s known me forever too. The comfort level is 100% within the first minute.

This is why I pull so quickly and often times, it is the woman who is initiating and seducing me to go back to her place.

In my frame, there is no process like attraction, comfort, seduction, creating rapport, overcoming Antislvt defense and LMR, or any of that Pua stuff.

There is no effort, it’s 100% efficient, and requires zero brain cells.

Women don’t actually have a frame of their own. If they appear to have one, then it’s just quick sand.

Pua game tells you to calibrate to women’s illusionary frames and you end up supplicating.

I simply install my own frame (I call it eternal connection) within the first FIVE seconds and women who are attracted to me fall into it right away and they feel totally comfortble- almost as if they’ve already slept with me.

They are IMMEDIATELY molded by my vibe/frame/presence/energy.

There is no long and drawn out getting to know you process. I’m too old, jaded, and impatient for that.

So I decided to use my dominant presence to reframe every woman I come into contact with.

I think my last 20 pulls have all been under 5 minutes. The reason why it’s so fast is because there is no “getting to know you” process. Ive completely eliminated it in my laziness. There was a time I was sleeping with a woman for 6 months and she never knew my name.

Youve probably experienced it in real life but was never able to put your finger on it.

Assuming rapport is not a method. It is something People that are on the same wavelength do naturally and perhaps unconsciously. I’m just clever enough to put it into words.

I didn’t discover anything groundbreaking or reinvent the wheel.

I have definitely experienced what you are talking about but can only pull it off in the perfect buzzed not drunk state which I rarely reach. I can't do it sober. You have to have upmost confidence and not a fake it til you make it type confidence and still need to look good too.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I feel like this is exactly what I needed for my Self Esteem/Game Progress.
Congratulations on going for what you want and getting it.
I can't help but notice how strange it is that a man's self esteem can be so affected by banging some random ho from a bar. I've been noticing that lately also from other posts here, not just yours. In fact, most of this forum seems to be about status either gained from or proven by banging random hos.

Last edited:

nicksaiz65

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't help but notice how strange it is that a man's self esteem can be so effected by banging some random ho from a bar. I've been noticing that lately also from other posts here, not just yours. In fact, most of this forum seems to be about status either gained from or proven by banging random hos.
I can't help but notice how strange it is that a man's self esteem can be so effected by banging some random ho from a bar. I've been noticing that lately also from other posts here, not just yours. In fact, most of this forum seems to be about status either gained from or proven by banging random hos.
I was thinking about that the other day. It's an Inner Game issue. It's because I conflate my Self Esteem with my external achievements. I noticed the same thing with my grades.

If I'm not fvcking, or I don't have good grades, I was like "I'm so trash. No girl wants me. My grades are awful. I'm an idiot."

But when I got what I wanted I feel on top of the world.

That's probably not the ideal state or frame to be in.

At the very least, I consider 7 to be a good amount of Bangs, and I got a Bang from a Cold Approach. So my self esteem should remain pretty much constant, which will put me into more Bangs.

Here's an awesome thread on that: