Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Same Kino Problem! Can I PLEASE get some pointers?

kel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Okay, I've posted about this a few times here. Each time its been in the context of a circumstance but this time I'm just going to put it as simply as I possibly can. I'd really like some replies/advice because i feel directionless with it right now.

I have trouble with Kino.

Not all kino. Specifically more intimate kino. There comes a point (which all DJs should be able to recognise) when the situation calls for escalation.

David DeAngelo talks about this. If you're expected to kiss, and you dont, this comes off very insecure. I agree with this 100%. I find myself in these situations a lot. I have my game well-enough practiced that I can attract women, but there's still a pocket of rAFC resistance fighting back.

6 months ago, the idea of getting a woman's number made me dump my pants. Now I can do it with relative ease. I feel like this is the next logical step in my journey.

Perhaps I haven't been explaining my "plight" well enough. Here's an example of Kino i'm totally comfortable doing:

Lets say a girl is talking and spits on my arm by mistake :) I have no problem picking up her hand and making her wipe it off (all the while joking with her).

Here's another one: sitting on a couch with a girl and her knee is digging into me rather uncomfortably. I'll tell her that if she's gonna keep pestering me, I'm gonna at least get some use out of her and then proceed to use her as an armrest.

Both of these examples, I feel, are good examples of kino interwoven with ****y and funny situations. Although they imply interest and they certainly help generate interest, they do not SHOW interest overtly.

I contrast this against overt kino, which is something like an arm around the shoulder, a back massage, or a kiss. Since these all involve prolonged contact and are a great bit more intimate, they serve to advance things.

"Implied" kino is good for getting you to a place where you can use some "overt" kino to advance. MY PROBLEM comes in using the "overt" kino. I think that its a holdover from my AFC days where I'm afraid that since its a clear indicator of interest, i'm afraid to be rejected.

Now, replies with "JUST DO IT DOOOD OMG" will not be very helpful. I'm fully aware that it comes down to me deciding "aw f uck it" and just going for it. The last few times i've been in a situation that called for action, I've either waited for OVERWHELMING proof on her part that it was called for, or just blown it completely.

I'm trying to work this out on my own as well. I try to tell myself that, for example, if a girl begs you to put on a movie that you both love, then proceeds to sit as close to you as possible (on a rather large couch), and demonstrates excessively open body language...it's probably safe to assume she wants you to make a move on her ASAP.

I know this but i find it hard to act appropriately. I feel like deep down i'm not sure what to do. I find it awkward to just throw my arm around her with no "reason" or context. I found that what helped me, as sort of a crutch, is in a situation like the above, when she shifts around her weight on the couch, to sort of gesture towards myself and say, "hey. c'mere". I dont like having to wait for the "right moment", but i'll take it for now.

I hope this is all coherent. This has been bothering me for months now, and I feel that it's really holding me back a LOT. There are other areas I need to work on as well, but I'm promising myself that this will no longer be an issue in my life.

If anyone has advice, comments, questions, or has had a similar experience, post. The more I can talk about it with people, the more i feel like I can get it figured out.

sybertiger

Don Juan
Reaction score
Kel,

You are afraid of showing interest for her. Consequently, you always need an 'excuse' make any sort of move on her. Only two peices of advice I can think of for you:

1. Stop thinking of your attration for this girl as wrong, embarrasing or scary. Think of it as no big deal.

2. You could use some overt kino as some sort of reward for her actions (a good idea anyway), and thus generate a small excuse (which we know you love) to touch her. For example: Ask her to put on the movie for you two. If (when) she does, put your arm around her when she sits down.

I don't think many people will be able to help you with your problem, Kel. Its in you, internal. Experience will help.

Cheers

kel

Don Juan
Reaction score
Points all taken and agreed with. I did a doubletake when I realized you just registered here. You speak with much wisdom ;)

I disagree with point #1, but that's not really a big deal.

I like what you've said in point 2 though. I really work better when i've given myself a reason. Its a crutch i'm slowly working out of, but for now I like your suggestions. I already do a lot of that whole "response-reward" behaviour, and it works really well for me. For gods sake, there was a power plug problem when she and I were watching a movie and i had another guy fix it FOR ME. I had her do stuff for me too. Works like a charm.

I also agree with the fact that its all internal. All this stuff surely is. This is one of those situations where I can't seem to tackle it on my own.

DiSt0rTi0n_07

Don Juan
Reaction score
I know by saying change your ways I'm not really helping but try giving this a shot.

Myself, I'm not the most outgoing guy you'd ever know. This is ok, I do alot of C+F and casual kino and am comfortable around ppl.

My point is this; try making kino more natural in every day circumstances. If ur at a party, use the popular high fives. Put your fingertips on a HBs shoulders as you squeeze through a crowd. Make it routine.

This does 2 things.
1. You are more comfortable giving stronger forms of kino to chicks. Nobody likes a twitcher:D

2. If you have had some form of prior kino with the chick you are interested in, you will have better delivery, and she will show a better response. If you don't have any prior kino, chicks can get wierded out when u go from no touching-arm around shoulder.

ASIDE from that...

I've known my share of shy and reserved chicks. Their indicators of interest are even weaker. Alot of the time they are so shy they wont do ANYTHING until you make a move.

Think about this- looking, talking, whispering, touching, kissing.....
Notice how these get less casual and more intimate as the list progresses? If you get favourable responses from one, raise the bar. Seriously man, if she wants you she wont object. If she doesn't want you, she will definately make it clear.

EX.
You are watching a movie. lol [I open a window b4 watching a movie- makes the room a little colder;)]
You:"Are you cold?"
Her:"A little bit"
You: *look at her and reach over and massage her hand* "You are freezing! brb, ill grab a blanket."
Her: "Thanks"
You: *spread the blanket across the 2 of you and continue massaging her hand. *Note!!*, if hers arms are cold, place your arm around her instead of massaging her hand.*

I could talk alot but it just comes out as rambling. Keep in mind what sybertiger said. The only embarrasing thing is you watching a movie with a HB and NOT DOING ANYTHING. And also, response reward is probably good but i've never tried it. I tend to not worry about it. In my mind it's over-analyzing the situation. Don't make it more work than it needs to be, and good luck! Hopefully i've helped a little bit.:cool:

Delta

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
is it not that you are embarassed about your attraction to a girl?

that you are embarassed to show an overtly SEXUAL interest?

the fact that you're looking for an excuse to do certain things suggests that it might be so.

but consider: you are a man that wants sex.

there's nothing wrong with that.

and the fact that you act upon such instincts marks you as a dj.

also, read the bible.... one thing that is mentioned is that WOMEN REALLY WANT SEX TOO.

behave with that knowledge and act on your desire.

delta

p.s. i'm just thinking aloud... i barely came to grips that i don't 'need an excuse' to approach a girl and talk to her myself. :)

p.s.2. escalation is important but it's cued by the female. you have to READ HER RIGHT. just cuz you escalate doesn't mean she wants you to. escalation is important and it is cued (non verbally of course) by the chick.

if she's not giving off strong signals, you have to try out the waters and check for a response. feedback....

TheNonPedant

Don Juan
Reaction score
stop thinkin about what ladies want....think about only what you want! Obviously keep it in the realm of respect and don't grope them, but you want to build the sexual tension so kino them....and don't think how they are responding to it! Never try to think what ladies are thinking....it's futile!

lao tzu

Don Juan
Reaction score
No one want to read your novella. USE THE FREAKING FORCE MAN. Feel, don't think.