Salute for the Fallen

Void

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pook i never did understand why people hate on you. i guess they want to be the "big man" on an internet forum.

Bravo On the Post!

And please clear you PM inbox. I tried to PM you awhile back. :)

Take care man.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A married man with family has extreme stress from his wife and kids so his belly grows and hair falls out. But he has status; he is a 'success' by society's standards because he is married and has kids
You've made the observation that I've made with most, if not, many people. They are all out to impress somebody else, whether it be their friends, family, workmates, or the entire world. Men marry for status and a life filled with romance; women marry for, uh, becoming princess for a day, wanting children before their biological clock runs out, making her mom and dad happy, keeping up with her friends, and god knows what else.

It's interesting seeing how many men marry to please someone else. My friends married for the following reasons: status, she was pregnant, pleasing her parents by doing the right thing, saving her from the big bad world, etc etc. In other words, all the wrong reasons.

I married because I found someone who would make a great partner to experience life with, who had the same ideas and goals for the future that I did. "Love" came naturally which wasn't entirely based on sex and physical attraction. It was a combination of everything. I wasn't trying to save her, I was in the process of achieving goals in my life, and she happened to show up and joined me in achieving those goals.

Pook, you've also made a good point about how men have been discouraged from marriage. Women are the ones who usually want the man to propose so they can have their day in white, but they are the ones who have spoiled their own hopes with their feminist bull5hit. The unfortunate thing about women is that they're not logical enough to see that they're the ones fvcking up their own fantasies and dreams. All the blame gets put on the man.

The people who are on this site have been put in an unfortunate position. They have the ability to change the world and raise children with a realistic view on the world, but they don't want to get married and have kids because of the real world.

Mr. Fantastic

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump