Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Said she will give me the digits next time, do I ask again or wait for her to ask?

void957

Don Juan
Reaction score
So this HB* i have spoken to like 2/3 times, all short convos. The last one was yesterday and we walked to the bus stop with her friend (who randomly joined us). We didnt arrange the walk, i just happened to see her.

So as we were about to part, I ask her how to spell her name, whilst typing it on my phone, then i pass my phone to her to type her number, without saying nothing.

She said something along the lines of "i actually dont know my number, i had a sim card change, but i will give it to you when i see you again". Something like that.

She knows im definitely going to see her on Monday, shall i ask for the number again or should i expect her to?

Also, you reckon her excuse was B.S or legit?
IMO I think she was legit, but im not going to get my hopes up

thanks

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You need to ignore this girl next time you see her.. get her hamster wheel spinning if she has any il at all.. witch she prolly doesn't.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she didn't offer it to you the first time, then she isn't interested. Some might say sh!t test, but is it really? She just wants to see how you will react.

She is not worth your time and doesn't deserve you.

void957

Don Juan
Reaction score
@millionbillionaire

I like the idea of the post. But don't you think confidence persistence is necessary? We are too quick to NEXT a girl. Downside of that is that you DONT get the girl.

I've nexted a lot of girls, but this one is almost literally my ideal girl and good conversationalist, so I'm going to persist one last time unless someone gives a better idea.

So you think i should ignore her? But what if she never approaches me after that? Is that the end of it? Or do i ignore her the first time, then see what she does, then the next time ask?

djthiago1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she liked you a lot would she risk not giving you the first time?

salinechow

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I have girls with High Interest give me this exact same excuse. Know what that means, low or no interest.

The High Interest I felt...All in my head or ...just her ego feeding off me.

Look, I am from the same school of thought as you, dont next, but do not ask again until you meet another girl first.

This will give you an idea of timeline and frame to ask her again. Month maybe 6 weeks.

Here is the silver lining, if it wasnt a BS excuse, she will offer her number. Plain as that. If she doesnt, well, you know what that means.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If she couldn't "remember" her number all she had to do was say "Since I can't remember my number I'll call you real quick" and then she would whip out her phone and do it. My gut tells me this girl is full of bs, but I've had years and years of perfecting my detecting when a girl was full of bs or not. Yeah, I've been wrong before BUT I was right WAY more then I was wrong. Besides, the whole sim card change is stupid, that doesn't mean you lose your number. In this day and age you can keep your number and go from once cell provider to the next. Do you know how much of a pain in the ever loving @$$ it is to change your cell number? I've had the same cell number for over 10 years and I've had 3 different cell carriers in that time and God knows how many new phones and sim cards.

void957

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last of the Alphas said:
"I'll give you my # next time."

EQUALS

"Get away from me now."

BUT

I am never so quick to next a girl. If you see her soon and she fails to give up them digits, then I'd eject.

Allright, so you reckon dont ask for the number and wait for her to bring it up? If she does not bring it up, then i will permanently next her. But i always see her in college, do i ignore her if she does not bring it up or still talk as friends?

Thanks for the advice everyone, I agree with nearly all of it, especially Robert 28.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last of the Alphas said:
Yes, you let her bring it up.

Do not succumb. I repeat. Do. Not. Succumb.

By asking for her digits again.

If she's into you, she'll let it be known.
Exactly this.

When you see her again if she isn't like:

'Okay, I got it now, here's my number....'

Forget about it, low interest. You shouldn't have to ask again, if she doesn't bring it up, she didn't forget. She's just hoping you could take a hint.

MillionBillionaire

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I say completely ignoring her is your best bet... when she backs off an inch... you back off a mile.. until she acts like the kitten she is and comes back to you with higher interest than before..

You are under the illusion of action.. thinking what can you do to get her to like me.. and the answer is nothing.

She knows she has you in the back of her mind.. good enough conquest and validation for alot of girls.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmmm.....that actually is a very good point you make about confident persistence....

Whatever. I still think she is trying to see how far she can get you to chase after her.

Robert28

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
In my opinion she insulted your intelligence with that pi$$ poor excuse of "I forgot what my number is because I have a new sim card". The whole "I will give it to you when I see you again" tells me she plans on avoiding you like the plague from now on, which is fine. You do the same to her. Don't make it obvious though. In other words if you happen to see her and ya'll make eye contact, don't all of a sudden run away. If she comes up to you and starts talking, fine, just keep your answers short (one word answers if possible). The secret is don't let her know that her stupid excuse bothered you, but at the same time don't let her think you actually fell for her bs either like she thinks you did. If it were me I wouldn't want to be around some girl that thought I was too dumb to think she actually "forgot" her own number. That's like saying "yeah I just moved into this new apartment but I forgot the number". Well good luck getting home dumb@$$!lol

nismo-4

Reaction score
From New Orleans, Louisiana to Atlanta, Georgia!!!
OP, you got rejected. She wouldn't need a new sim card if George Clooney asked her out. You wouldn't need one if Kate Upton asked you out on a date.

Just ignore her from now on.

Case closed. Get out of my court.