Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Said I love you... I'm a tard

bronyraur

Don Juan
Reaction score
Have you ever totally broken your "rules"? I've been dating this woman about 3 months now. So far everything is smooth sailing. I'm getting treated how I want to be....mutual spoiling etc.

Now I feel like I gave up a lot of power. I came home from golf league last night, had about a six pack in me. She said something to the effect of "we make a great couple and I'm very very happy" so I blurt out "I love you Dana" while looking deep in her eyes. She didn't say anything but look at me. Not much was said after that except she asked if I regretted saying that. Of course I said yes. I didn't applogize but she could tell I was upset.

Needless to say I was very pissed at myself. I feel like all the hard work I've put into improving myself and my anti-afc attitude is shot. After fantastic sex this morning she said "how are you feeling about last night?". I said "I'm okay, nothing I can't handle".

Here is the killer.....she said "it really bothers you not to be in control doesn't it?". She knows the power has shifted dammit. I guess I need to pull back. Any ideas? Don't beat me up, I'm doing a good enough job on myself. Bron the tard.

Black_Italian

Banned
Reaction score
Atleast she didnt say "thank you".

If you want to get your power back you have to grab her bend her over and have anal sex with her than when your about to c*m pull out your penis and c*m in her face after that slap her across the face with your penis which has been in her ass.

Short of that i dont see any other way you can regain power.

Ninja Out

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
well....if you are in love with her and she isnt with you?

then dont you see a problem?

and 3 months? wtf is that?

is this bytch sick..asking you if u dont lke not have the power?

wat a waste of time.

frivolousz21

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
these games are so much garbage...honestly dont stay with a women who is playing games like that....

DJ_in_making

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You said "I LOVE YOU" she said nothing and asked if you regret saying that..... WTF?!?!

She better atleast be a HB8.9

darth yoda

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell her you were drunk, act like nothing is wrong.

The more you act weird about it, the more you are telling her she has you under her little thumb.

Remember the Law of Power #36

Disdain Things you cannot have: Ignoring them is the best Revenge
---------------
By acknowledging a petty problem you give it existence and credibility. The more attention you pay an enemy, the stronger you make him; and a small mistake is often made worse and more visible when you try to fix it. It is sometimes best to leave things alone. If there is something you want but cannot have, show contempt for it. The less interest you reveal, the more superior you seem.
-----------------

Don't sweat it, you already said it best..."nothing I an't handle". Now prove it. And if she wants to play games, either beat her at them, or next her. Good luck.

Big Eee Zee

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Black_Italian
Atleast she didnt say "thank you".

If you want to get your power back you have to grab her bend her over and have anal sex with her than when your about to c*m pull out your penis and c*m in her face after that slap her across the face with your penis which has been in her ass.

Short of that i dont see any other way you can regain power.

Ninja Out
Sounds like a good plan to me.